Do you want to know that what is Aadhar card ? and How To Apply Aadhaar Card / Letter (UIDAI). Aadhaar Card is been issued for the Residents of India and AADHAARs Letter which contains a unique number for which various transaction will be linked. So citizen of of India need to apply for Adhar Card which will be issued on free of cost. The process how to apply aadhaar card, How to get Aadhaar or Download Aadhaar card and other things are given below.
What is AADHAAR Card ? it is a unique identification card which is referred for address and identity proof across India. The AADHAAR Card which contains 12 digits provided by Govt of India for every individual residents of India (including migrants). The Concept of Aadhaar is introduced to tag various transactions with one Unique number like bank account, gas connection, employer record and ration etc.
Note: If you have any queries on Aadhaar Card, please post your questions in the below comments. We will reply you as soon as possible.
Aadhaar Important Links
How To Apply AADHAAR Card ?
Candidates only apply through online for an appointment date by selecting enrollment center which is near to their place. Candidate may also apply for Aadhaar without online appointment, by physically visiting to the AADHAAR card enrollment center.
That not all AADHAAR card centres have online appointment facility.
Whatever having the online appointment facility are listed in the official of UIDAI.
You CAN NOT apply for AADHAAR card through online,
You can only book your slot for an appointment date at AADHAAR card enrollment center.
You can enroll for an Aadhaar at any of the Enrolment Centres in your state. These centres are run by UIDAI appointed Registrars.
Online Booking of Appointment for Aadhaar Enrollments has been started on a trial basis at selected Enrollment Centers
UIDAI – AADHAAR Card
Click Here for Appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment (Available for Few Centers)
AADHAAR Card Online Appointment date booking Process
- Log on to website http://appointments.uidai.gov.in/ESLocator.aspx
- Enter The Following details such as “Name, Email ID, Phone No and No. Of Persons”
- Go to second table and Choose State, District, Locality and enrollment center and finally click on “Check Availability” in order to check the availability status
- In the third table enter date and time along with verification code
- Finally Click on Fix Appointment.
Go to AADHAAR card center, for which you booked appointment date on the given date and time along with all required documents
How to apply for AADHAAR card at the center without appointment?
Go to Near by AADHAAR card center which falls under your region along with required documents such as Generally 1 identity and 1 address proof document is required to apply for AADHAAR card. Enquire about date and time and also about the documents required to apply AADHAAR card.
Toll-Free Number- 1800-300-1947
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note :- You Must refer and follow uidai.gov.in which is the ONLY official website of the UIDAI
Till Now How Many AADHAARs issued?
Till date, 75,92,01,302 AADHAARs issued in all states across India.
|0 to 5 Years||1.908456||1.700268||0.000207|
|6 to 18 Years||13.44805||11.6922||0.001198|
|19 to 30 Years||12.96189||11.92629||0.001497|
|31 to 45 Years||12.26168||12.02769||0.001526|
|46 to 65 Years||9.249289||8.633473||0.001101|
|66 Years and Above||2.196571||1.988336||0.000277|
Aadhaar Important links:
- Locate Enrolment Centre: http://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
- Book an Appointment: https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- Check Aadhaar Status: https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Find Uid/Eid: https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Get e-Aadhaar: http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Get Aadhaar: https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/get-aadhaar-no
- Update Aadhaar Data: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home