Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur has issued the online application form for invite eligible candidates into M.Sc (Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Physics) Programme (2016-18) under the VNIT Campus, Nagpur, Maharashtra. The M.Sc Admission counselling will be conduct by CCMN, organized by “National Institute of Technology, Rourkela”
All the eligible candidates those who are interested may apply for VNIT MSC Admissions 2016-18 through online mode on or before last date at http://188.8.131.52/admission/
Important notes :
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology also known as VNIT, is located at Nagpur, Maharashtra
- VNIT conduct the Institute Written Test for M.Sc course Admissions of 2016-18 year
- The admissions for the M.Sc Programmes for the Academic Year 2016 will be through Centralized Counseling for M.Sc. Admissions (CCMN-2016) based on the IIT-JAM score.
- The vacant seats after CCMN-2016 National spot round (NSR), if any, will be filled through the Institute Written Test conducted by VNIT on Sunday, 29th May, 2016.
- This test will be open for all the candidates irrespective of whether they have appeared for JAM or not.
- Registration at CCMN-2016 website is not necessary to apply for the VNIT Institute written test.
|M.Sc.(Physics)||Candidate should have Physics at B.Sc. / Bachelor degree Level in all the three years along with Mathematics as one of the subjects|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||Candidate should have Chemistry at B.Sc. / Bachelor degree Level in all the three years and any other combination + Mathematics at 10+2 level is essential|
|M.Sc.(Mathematics)||Candidate should have Mathematics at B.Sc. / Bachelor degree Level in all the three years and any other combination|
- M.Sc. (Mathematics): Two years (Four Semester Programme)
- M.Sc.(Chemistry) : Two years ( Four Semester Programme)
- M.Sc. (Physics) : Two years (Four Semester Programme)
Online apply for M.Sc admission at : http://184.108.40.206/admission/
M.Sc. Programme (2016-18) Information Brochure : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/vnit-nagpur-msc-admissions-2016.pdf
For the Admission Schedule and Important dates candidates can see the website www.ccmn.in