Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University has issued the MBA two-year (Full Time) Programme admission notification for 2016-18 academic session. The offline applications are invited from eligible candidates can apply for MBA Programme on or before last date 26th February 2016.
Important dates :
- Application form available to download from : 14/01/2016 (Thursday)
- Last date of submitting the completely filled application form : 26/02/2016 (Friday)
- Date of release of short-listed candidates for GD and Interview : 18/03/2016 (Friday)
- Date of GD and Interview: 04/04/2016 (Monday)
- Release of the list I of selected and wait listed candidates : 22/04/2016 (Friday)
- Date of Final counseling and fee deposit by List – IV candidates : 15/07/2016 (Friday)
About DTU MBA Course
MBA full form for masters of business administration, is an two-year (Full Time) Programme is designed in four semesters. The Programme focuses on inculcating effective managerial leadership. Delhi Technological University MBA graduates have both functional specialization and technical specializations.
Selection Procedure :
- All the applications received will be short-listed on the basis of performance in CAT 2015 and Qualifying Examination.
- The short-listed candidates are required to appear for a Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
ELIGIBILITY: B.E/B.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks
Application fee : Rs.1000/-
How to Apply
The eligible and interested candidates can be downloaded the Prospectus along with the Application Form from DTU website www.dtu.ac.in . Submit completely filled Application Form along with DD of Rs 1000/- in favour of ‘The Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Delhi’ payable at Delhi by 26th February 2016.
If any more information on above topic, please contact with below given contact information
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : 011-27296203