Fifth Class Common Admission Test (FIFCAT) 2016 online application submission available from 11th March 2016, FIFCAT conducting for admission into Class V (English Medium) in all APSWR Institutions across the Andhra Pradesh. The candidates who are studying 4th Standard for the academic year 2015-16 in Government school are eligible to apply for AP FIFCAT 2016. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for FIFCAT 2016 through online mode on or before last date.
Important dates :
Online application status : available now
Date & Time of FIFCAT Test : 23rd March 2016 from 11.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
Important words :
Fifth Class Common Admission Test purely known as FIFCAT.
FIFCAT is a state level admission test for Andhra Pradesh state.
FIFCAT 2016 Conducting by Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) Hyderabad.
FIFCAT conducting for admission into 5th Standard (English Medium) in APSWREIS Schools in Andhra Pradesh state for the academic year 2016-2017.
The students who are pursuing 4th Class for academic session 2015-16 are eligible for FIFCAT 2016
APSWREIS Schools Vth Class Admissions 2016-17 will be made based on FIFCAT 2016 Merit
There will be provided reservation in all the APSWREIS Schools / institutions will be SC-75%, SC Converted Christians -12%, ST-6%, BC-5% and others - 2%.
The interested candidates who would like join in 5th Class under (174) APSWR Schools for Girls and Boys can apply for FIFCAT 2016 through online mode, as well as download the hall ticket at the same time (after completion of online application successfully). Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, application procedure, hall ticket downloading process, FIFCAT question paper pattern, list of APSWR Schools in Andhra Pradesh, FIFCAT Entrance test centre details at below.
FIFCAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant for Fifth Class Common Admission Test 2016 must and should satisfy the below requirements are eligible for apply.
- Candidates should pursue the IVth Class during the year 2015-16, in a Government school or in a school recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The parental income should not exceed Rs.60,000/- per annum as per the latest certificate issued by the Competent authority.
- SC / ST students should have born between 1st September 2003 and 31st August 2007.
- OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 1st September 2005 and 31st August 2007
Application Fee : There is no registration fee for submission of application.
Step-I (Online Application form)
- Logon to : http://www.apswreis.com/fifcat/
- Click on “Register Online”
- Fill the required fields
- Please verify all fields before submit it
Step-II (Photo upload)
- Upload passport size photo having clearly visible image of face
Step-III (Download your hall ticket)
- Logon to http://www.apswreis.com/fifcat/fifcat_reprint.aspx
- Enter your Registration No., Hall Ticket No., Security Key and submit it
- Check your Hall ticket and take print out and appear for exam
Note : If you forgot Registration no. then click on forgot Registration no. to recover.
Step-IV (Print Application Form)
- Login to http://www.apswreis.com/fifcat/fifcat_app_prnt.aspx
- Print out the application receipt for future requirement in admission process.
List Of Examination Centers For Fifcat 2016 With School Codes Check at http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/APSWREIS-FIFCAT-2016-Notification.pdf
- The question paper carries maximum of 50 marks
- The question paper consists of objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- The Question paper will be available in English / Telugu Languages only
- Admission test will be held in the subjects viz., Telugu, English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on the State Syllabus of class IV of A.P. State Government.
- FIFCAT Question paper divided into 4 Parts
The scheme of FIFCAT 2016 question paper is mentioned as under
|Part||Subject||Total no. of questions||Max. Marks|
|Part-A||Telugu Language||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-B||English Language||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-C||Mathematics||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-D||Environmental Studies||Science -10 questions
Social – 10 questions
|Total||50 questions||50 Marks|
- The Admission will be given as per merit obtained in FIFCAT Test.
- The FIFCAT 2016 qualified students will called for 5th Class admission Counseling
- Counseling will be conducted at specified locations in the district.
- There will be second counseling for filling seats for various category candidates
- The Date, time and Venue of Counseling will be intimated to the candidates by post/phone
Reservation: There will be provided reservation as per government rules.
Check reservation at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/APSWREIS-FIFCAT-2016-Notification.pdf
List of (174) APSWR Schools for Girls and Boys Check at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/APSWREIS-FIFCAT-2016-Notification.pdf