Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) started the online application form for Masters of Science (MSC) Admissions 2016. The online application form invited from eligible candidates who wish to join in MSc in ‘Bioinformatics (or) Applied Biotechnology’ can apply through online official website on or before last date 9th May 2016.
Latest News i.e. Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology going to conducting the Online entrance test for PG (M.Sc) Admissions 2016 from 10th May 2016 to 14th June 2016 for the eligible candidates. All the candidates who are going to appear for IBAB Entrance test 2016 can download their online admit card at http://www.ibab.ac.in/index.php/admission-procedure/
IBAB MSC Admission procedure
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology will be conducts the online entrance test for MSc Admissions 2016 applicants. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. The interview qualified candidates will get admission in M.Sc under IBAB, Bengaluru.
Last Date to online application submission 9th May 2016
Online entrance test : 10th, 11th May 2016 & 01st, 03rd June 2016
Date of interview : 16-17 May 2016, 23-24 May 2016, 30-31 May 2016, 6-7 June 2016, 13-14 June 2016
Joining date : 17 July 2016
Name of Organization : IBAB Bengaluru, Karnataka
IBAB Website : www.ibab.ac.in
Announcement : Online admission application procedure
- The applicant must qualified Bachelor’s degree such as (BTech, BE, BSc, MBBS, BDS, BPharm, BAMS) programmes with minimum 50% of marks
- Students who are expected to complete their course by June/early July 2016 are also eligible.
- There is no age limit for applying IBAB admissions.
For students from India : Rs. 500/-
For NRI/Foreign students: Rs. 1000/-
How to apply :
Candidates can follow the below given steps in order to submit your MBA Admission application through online easily. Candidates are required to apply on or before last date 9th May 2016.
Online application submission process :
- Open the website link : http://resource.ibab.ac.in/cgi-bin/application/Onlineapp.cgi
- Fill the details with accuracy
- Recheck the filled data before going to submit it
- Click on Submit and pay the fee payment
- After completion of online application submission take print out of receipt of application
Online Entrance Test:
The Applicants have to take the online entrance test.
Duration of the test is for 100 min.
There will be no negative marks in the entrance test
Online test will have multiple choice questions of 10+2 science level, from different subjects
More details find at : http://www.ibab.ac.in/index.php/admission-procedure/
For any queries regarding the online entrance test, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org