Centre for Cognitive Science, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, recently issued the admission notification for MSc Admission 2017. The COGS IIT Gandhinagar – MSc Admission for 2017-18 seat allotment will be based on qualifying entrance test and interview. All the eligible and interested candidates are suggested to check the notification and apply for IIT Gandhinagar – MSc Admission 2017 through online on or before last date.
Date of commencement of online application: Very soon
Last date for submitting applications: 27th January, 2017
Web announcement of short-listed candidates: 17th February, 2017
Entrance Test and interview: 17th – 18th March, 2017
Web announcement of selected candidates on: 31st March, 2017
Last date for payment of fees: 14th April, 2017
Website : http://cogs.iitgn.ac.in/
- Centre for Cognitive Science, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar formally known as IIT Gandhinagar
- IIT Gandhinagar has been conducting the admission test for admission into, for various courses
- For the M.Sc. admission 2017 IIT Gandhinagar conducting the Entrance Test and interview in March 2017 for the applicants
- The M.Sc course seat allotment will be based on merit in entrance test and performance in interview
- The final selection will be based on all of above, viz., academic records, aptitude for cognitive science, written test and interview
- The written entrance examination is a multiple choice test that will assess general reading and comprehension in English
The interested candidates can check eligibility criteria, fee structure & application procedure at below.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Admission 2017
The applicant should qualified a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech, BCom, MBBS) in any discipline with a minimum of 55% (5.5 CGPA for students with letter grades/CGPA) aggregate marks for General /OBC category candidates and at least 50% (5.0 CGPA for students with letter grades/CGPA) aggregate marks for SC, ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree, are eligible to apply for admission to the Master’s program in Cognitive Science.
Students who would be completing Bachelor’s degree in the academic year 2016-2017 are also eligible to apply.
- The short-listing of the applications is based on the overall credentials (Marks in the qualifying examinations, academic achievements and aptitude for cognitive science
- The eligibility criteria mentioned above is minimum
- The committee may use higher cut-off levels for short-listing
Entrance Test application fee : There is NO application fee.
The eligible candidates must be submitted applications through online mode only (You NEED NOT send the hard copy of the application form).
However, you need to furnish hardcopy of the application form with photograph and all the documentary evidence in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview.
Note : Incomplete applications will be rejected. There is NO application fee.
Online Apply at : http://cogs.iitgn.ac.in/academics/msc/msc-admission/
Course offered : M.Sc
Admission & Semester Fee Structure for M.Sc:
|Event||Fee in Rs.|
Fees Payable One Time, at the Time of Admission
|Contribution towards Academic documentation||1500|
Refundable Deposits Payable at the Time of Admission
|Institute Security Deposit||5000|
|(Contribution towards) Academic Facilities, Services; and Career Development Facets||2000|
|Hostel Seat rent||4000|
|Towards utilities (Water, Electricity, Waste Management)||4000|
|Mess and other Supplementary Charges||3000|
|Student Activities (Sports, Cultural, Community Facets)||2000|
|Medical Group Insurance||500|
|Students Benevolent Fund||1000|
|Students Medical Fund||1000|