Mysore University, Karnataka has issued the official notification and online application form for postgraduate admission 2016 for the eligible and interested candidates. All the related candidates who are interested to join in PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate courses under University of Mysore for the academic year 2016-17, you are advised to check the notification details clearly and apply through online mode only on or before last date.
University of Mysore invited from eligible candidates to apply for PG Course admission by filling of application for admission to PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate courses will be available from 18th June 2016. Candidates have to apply for PG Entrance test 2016 for getting admission into the University of Mysore. Candidates can apply for University of Mysore PG Entrance test 2016 through online official website at “www.uni-mysore.ac.in”, last date for filing PG Entrance exam application through online has been extended upto 30th June 2016
Note : “Last date for filling PG admission application form through online ends on 03-08-2016.”
Those who have paid the fees through SBM and still payment not yet confirmed in there dashboard will be Updated by 27/06/2016 .
Important dates :
PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate Application start from : 18th June 2016
Last date to apply for PG Entrance test : 30th June 2016
For all subjects PG entrance examination 2016 will be conducted OFFLINE at “MANASAGANGOTRI CAMPUS MYSURU” by subject wise, the official time table shall be notified soon by University of Mysore at their official website www.uni-mysore.ac.in
The online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following Post-Graduate Degree Courses/ P.G.Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate Courses under the Mysore University and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2016-17.
Entrance Examination is Compulsory for all Post Graduate Degree courses for all candidates except for Foreign Nationals with Foreign Degree. Candidates have to apply and appear for entrance exam separately for separate courses, except M.B.A., M.C.A., M.Tech (CCT) and M.Tech (CST) for which candidates have to contact Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
PG Course offered at campuses :
(i) Manasagangotri, Mysore,
(ii) P.G.Centre Tubinakere, Mandya,
(iii) Hemagangotri, Hassan,
(iv) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Graduate Centre, Chamarajanagar, Constituent Colleges and Government / Private Affiliated / Autonomous Colleges.
How to apply : The eligible candidates can be apply for PG Entrance test 2016 through online mode at www.uni-mysore.ac.in on or before last date.
All the successfully applicants for Mysore University PG Entrance Test 2016, those who are eligible to participate in the PG Entrance exam, you may download your hall ticket / admit card from the university’s website at “www.uni- mysore.ac.in” before 3 days from the date of commencement of the exams.
General Instructions for the candidates
- Candidates who have appeared for Final Semester Examination can also appear for Entrance Examinations without waiting for their result and they can submit Original Marks cards at the time of admissions provided the} selected.
- Filing the application for entrance examination and later for admission shall be through ONLINE ONLY. Online Portal will be opened from 17th June 2016 and last date for filing the application for entrance examination is 27th June 2016.
- The payment of corresponding fee shall also be ON-LINE / E-Payment only with SBI or SBM.
- For every entrance examination a candidate wishes to appear for, the Entrance Examination fee is Rs.350/ – per examination.
- For details regarding Constituent/ Affiliated Colleges, respective Principals may be contacted.
- For Admission Procedure visit www.uni- mysore.ac.in.
- Entrance Examination will be conducted for admission to all P.G.Programms. Admission shall be made on the basis of the merit list prepared by taking into consideration 50% of the aggregate marks obtained in the relevant subjects at qualifying Degree Examination (all three years), and 50% of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- The candidates claiming reservation under Cat-1, II A, IIB, III A and IIIB are required to pay full fee at the time of admission. Subsequently the Govt, would reimburse the same directly to their respective SB A/c.
- Applications without valid certificates and inadequate information will not be considered and are liable to be rejected.
- Admissions will be made as per the Government orders issued from time to time relating to reservation of seats. Allotment of seats to other university candidates is as per the existing rules of the university.
Notification Download at : http://pgadmissions.uni-mysore.ac.in/sites/files/Admissionnotification2016.pdf
Details on Entrance Examination and also on procedure of admission are available at : www.uni-mysore.ac.in
Mysore University, Karnataka has the online application notification for postgraduate admission 2015. The online application for registration will be work only between 24-06-2015 09 Hours 00 Minutes to — Hours Minutes. So the candidates who want to apply for the Mysore University – PG Entrance exam 2015, you can apply in time of last date. More information find below.
Organization : University of Mysore
Address : Crawford Hall, Mysore, Karnataka
Announcement : Online registration form
Name of exam : Postgraduate (PG) Entrance Test 2015
The online registration starts from : 24-June-2015 @ 09.00 AM
Official website : http://pgadmissions.uni-mysore.ac.in/
Mysore University PG Admissions 2015
University of Mysore issued the notification of Online Application for Post Graduate Entrance Examination – 2015 on 22nd June, 2015. The online registration form active from 24th June 2015 time : 9.00 O Clock. All the eligible candidates those who are interested to apply PG Entrance Exam 2015 under the Mysore University you should apply on or before last date. More details find below.
Online Application available from : 24-06-2015 at 9.00 AM
For more information regarding PG Entrance exam registration please put a comment at below comment session, we will tell more information to you as soon as possible.