Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, has issued the M.P.Ed Course Admission notification for academic session 2016-18 for the interested candidates. The eligible candidates who are interested may apply for M.P.Ed Course Admission 2016-18 under Rayalaseema University on or before last date i.e. 17th January 2017. Further details regarding RU – M.P.Ed Course Admission 2016-18 like Eligibility, Admission fee structure, Admission process, important dates, etc check at below.
Last date for submission of application
Without any late fee (Rs.400/- ) is: 17th January 2017 before 04.30 PM
With late fee of Rs.500/- (Total Rs.900/-) is: 24th January 2017 before 04.30 PM
Rayalaseema University, Kurnool shortly announced the M.P.Ed Course Admission Counselling Schedule through online at their official website : “www.rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in“. All the related candidates who qualified in the M.P.Ed. Entrance Test 2017, you are suggested to keep watching Rayalaseema University official website at news field for finding latest information.
Rayalaseema University has been providing the M.P.Ed Course for their students.
M.P.Ed. full form for “Masters of Physics Education”, is a Two years course.
Rayalaseema University M.P.Ed. Coruse for academic session 2016-18 application submission was started.
The application fee is Rs.400/- only (if without any late fee)
There are total 120 seats are available for M.P.Ed. Course under Vidyanikethan & Sri Lakshmi colleges, Kurnool
The candidates who qualified B.P.Ed (or) BPE Degree with minimum of 50% pass, they are eligible to apply for M.P.Ed. Coruse Admission under RU
Further information find below.
- M.P.Ed. “Masters of Physics Education” is a two year regular course.
- The M.P.Ed programme is designed to integrate the study of childhood, social context of Physical Education, subject knowledge, pedagogical knowledge, aim of Physical Education and communication skills.
- The programme comprise of compulsory and optional theory as well as practical courses and compulsory school internship in School / College / Sports Organizations / Sports Academy / Sports Club.
The applicant for Rayalaseema University M.P.Ed. Course Admission 2016-18 must obtained at least 50% marks in the B.P.Ed (or) BPE Degree from any recognized University are eligible for admission.
Note: Relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be implemented as per the Rules of the University / State Government.
- The M.P.Ed. Course seat allotment will be decided basis of the marks obtained in the B.P.Ed / B.P.E. course and the achievement in sports during their study at Degree (Graduation) / Post Graduation / B.P.Ed level.
- If the applications received are more than number of seats available, then RU University will be conduct the entrance test for shortlist applications.
- The entrance examination (Theory) will be conducted by the University for 100 marks and weightage of marks for Sports achievement will be for 100 marks.
- The entrance examination (Theory will be conducted on the syllabus of B.P.Ed course. The question paper shall be set with 100 questions, either multiple choice questions, match the following, fill up the blanks or one word answers. Each question carries one mark.
Application fee: Rs.400/-
How to apply :
The eligible and interested candidates can download the application form through online from the university official website at www.rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in (Available now).
Fill the application form with your details, and send the application form and the below mentioned following documents along with a D.D. for Rs.400/- favouring “Convener RUPGCET- 2016” from any nationalized bank payable at Kurnool and send it by registered post / in person to the “The Convener, RUPGCET-2016, Rayalaseema University, Pasupala, Kurnool”.
Copy of Documents to be attached
- Degree / P.G.
- B.P.Ed. Marks Memos
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- NCC / CAP
- Sports and Games achievement certificates
- Relieving certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Other documents
For General Category Candidates
|Course / Fee||General Category|
|Tuition fee||Spl. Fee||Total|
For Reservation Category Candidates
|Course / Fee||Reservation Category|
|Tuition fee||Spl. Fee||Total|
The Intake into Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed) two year course shall be as per the NCTE Norms and Standards in the following colleges
|Name of college||No. of seats|
|Vidyanikethan M.P.Ed college, Thimmapuram, Near Banaganapalli, Kurnool District, A.P.||40 + 40 Seats|
|Sri Lakshmi M.P.Ed college, Dupadu, Kallur Mandal, Kurnool District, A.P.||40 Seats|
If any candidates have queries regarding above topic, please ask us through below comment session.