Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) 2016 online application submission started and the “Last Date for Submission of filled-in application 10 days from date of publication of HSC results”. All the students who qualified in Intermediate (Higher Secondary) with minimum of pass percentage are eligible to apply for TNEA 2016. The eligible candidates those who wish to get BE/ BTECH admission through TNEA 2016, can apply for TNEA 2016 online mode on or before last date.
TNEA 2016 is the process through which more than 1.5 lakh engineering aspirants get themselves enrolled into engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through single window counselling.
Important Links : (Latest Updates)
|TNEA – 2016 Academic General Counselling – Vacancy Position as on 27.06.2016, Session 1
Check at : https://www.annauniv.edu/vac16/acagen.html
|TNEA – 2016 Colleges with Similar Names
Check at : https://www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016/coll_same.html
|TNEA 2016 Rank Enquiry Counselling Call Letter Download Here
|TNEA 2016 Random Number Enquiry
TNEA 2016 B.Tech/ B.E. Admission Counselling Schedule Download
TNEA Application Status Enquiry : https://www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016/appstatus_tnea16.html
Important Dates :
|Random Number Generation||20th June 2016|
|Publication of Rank Order||22nd June 2016|
|Counselling for Eminent Sports Persons||24th June 2016|
|Counselling for Differently Abled Persons||25th June 2016|
|Commencement of Academic General Counselling||27th June 2016|
TNEA 2016 Counselling Call Letter Download Online Now.
The eligible Candidates should download their call letter, only in Anna University website by entering their TNEA 2016 Registration Number, Name and Date of Birth. Candidates can also follow the below mentioned few simple steps in order to downloading of call letter.
Procedure to TNEA 2016 Counselling Call Letter Download
- Logon to : https://www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016/
- Click on Download Call Letter
- Enter your Application Number and Password to login
- Check your call letter details
- Finally take print out the call letter to appear in counselling
|TNEA 2016 Fee Payment Receipt Print out & Forgot Password? It’s easy to get new password online.
If any candidates forgot their TNEA Password (or) Print out the lost application form receipt for TNEA 2016 through online easily as following the below mentioned simple procedure.
If any technical problems regarding TNEA 2016 please write to Email ID: email@example.com
Important dates :
Important notes :
TNEA 2016 is application for B.Tech / B.E Admissions through single window counselling for the academic year 2016-17.
There will be no any entrance test for TNEA, the admission selections will be based on merit in previous year academic course.
- 0.1 TNEA 2016 Online Apply for Admissions to First Year B. E. / B. Tech. Degree Courses
- 0.2 TNEA 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 0.3 Application fee payment mode
- 0.4 How to apply / Procedure for Registration of Application
- 0.5 TNEA 2016 Engineering course offered and Duration of the Programme
- 0.6 Seat reservation :
- 0.7 Important links :
- 1 Recommended:
All the students of Tamilnadu those who qualified and interested may apply for TNEA 2016 through online registration on or before last date. Candidates can check the application procedure at below.
A pass in the HSC (Academic) or its equivalent with a minimum average percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
The candidates can pay the registration fee either through online payment mode or by a demand draft. Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
- The eligible Candidates are required to apply for TNEA 2016 through online mode.
- The candidates shall register applications only through internet by logging on to https://www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016.
- Candidates are required to follow the given instructions for online application submission.
- Candidates have to submit the online application either in person or by post along with photocopies of Mark Sheet(s), Proof of Age and copies of all other relevant certificates to the Secretary, TNEA, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 within 10 days from the publication of HSC results.
|Course Name||Course Duration|
|B. E. / B. Tech.||4 Academic years comprising of 8 semesters|
|B. E. (Sandwich)||5 Academic years comprising of 10 semesters|
69 % Rule of Reservation
|Open Competition (OC)||31.00%|
|Backward Class (BC)||26.50%|
|Backward Class Muslim (BC-Muslim)||3.50%|
|Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities||20.00%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15.00%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3.00%|
TNEA 2016 Registration : https://tnea2016online.annauniv.edu/divam7/
TNEA 2016 Notification : https://tnea2016online.annauniv.edu/divam7/instructions.pdf
TNEA 2016 Colleges list : https://www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016/Book_Final_12042016.pdf
Read more details at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/admissions/tnea-2016-online-apply/