Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management, Pune, Maharashtra – recently declared the Admission notification for Post Graduate Diploma in Management – AGRI Business & Management for 2017-2019 Batch. All the eligible and interested candidates are suggested to apply for PGDM – ABM Admission Notice under Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-operative Management (Centre for Management Education) on or before last date. You can find the VAMNICOM PGDM – ABM 2017-2019 Admission Notice Details at below.
Organization: Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management, Pune, Maharashtra
Announcement: Admission Notification
Name of Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management – AGRI Business & Management (PGDM – ABM)
Academic session: 2017-2019
Application mode: Online through Mobile App in VAMNICOM website
Application form availability: from 11th January to 31st March 2017
Official website: www.vamnicom.gov.in
Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Government of India) providing 100% campus placements for their students. The candidates who are interested to apply for PGDM – ABM Admission Notification 2017-19 under the VAMNICOM, you can check the Eligibility criteria, admission process, online application submission procedure etc details at below.
Eligibility for Admission
The applicant must qualified Graduation from a recognized University with minimum education of 15 years full time education (10 + 2 + 3) with at least 50% marks for General/OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates in graduation and having valid test scores of one of the National Level Common Entrance Tests – CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT of AICTE.
For Foreign students : Foreign National students / officials working in cooperative or Rural Financing Institutions in SAARC countries and Afro-Asian countries are required to apply with GMAT / GRE scores (18 seats are available for foreign students).
The selection to PGDM-ABM programme is based on Entrance Examination which is comprising of following tests & GD, PI
(a) Latest valid test score of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT of AICTE at the time of application (GMAT / GRE for foreign national candidates)
(b) Group Discussion
(c) Personal Interview.
The Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted at the following cities, during April & May 2017, subject to sufficient number of students opting for it.
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Kalyani (West Bengal)
- New Delhi
- Pantnagar (Uttarakhand)
The Institutions which are conducting CAT / MAT/ XAT/ ATMA / CMAT of AICTE have no role either in selection or conduct of the programme.
- Securing minimum prescribed marks in Group Discussion and Personal Interview are compulsory to become eligible for taking admission.
- Candidates interested in pursuing PGDM – ABM at VAMNICOM, Pune are advised to apply and appear the referred national level test directly and apply to VAMNICOM in the prescribed application form with valid score during 11th January 2017 to 31st March 2017.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Fee payment mode: The fee payment of Rs. 500/- pay through, Demand Draft (D.D.) in favour of “The Director, VAMNICOM, Pune”
How to Apply
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply online as well as through Mobile App in VAMNICOM website (www.vamnicom.gov.in) and pay applicable fees online.
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the VAMNICOM website and apply with valid score of CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT of AICTE.
- The submissions of fill-in application form both online and post along with the fee payment D.D. is from 11th January to 31st March 2017.
- Candidates appearing in forthcoming degree examinations can also apply subject to fulfillment of conditions by 14.08.2017.
- Reservation of seats for OBC (Non Creamy)/SC/ST/Differently Abled persons as per Government of India rules.
- Few seats are available for wards of NCCT / NCUI / VAMNICOM employees, co-operative sponsored candidates and foreign nationals at Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management.
- Highly successful 100% job placement in Private, NGOs, Public & Co-operative Organizations.
- Summer Internship at MoU foreign countries for selected students.
If any candidates have queries regarding above topic, please comment us below (or) contact to below given contact details.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. No. : 020-66221400/506/507/511,
Tele. fax : 020-25537735