All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued the Rank Card for eligible candidates in AIIMS MBBS Computer Based Entrance Examination May 2016 Eligible candidates. The related canddiates who got qualify marks / Score in AIIMS MBBS CBT 2016, you can download your MBBA Rank Card through online now. The AIIMS MBBS Admission 2016-17 Counselling will be commencement from 4th July 2016
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Dates 2016
4th July 2016 AT 8:30 AM & 11:00 AM
5th July 2016 AT 8:30 AM & 11:00 AM
7th July 2016 AT 8:30 AM & 11:00 AM
8th July 2016 AT 8:30 AM & 11:00 AM
Check 1st Counselling Dates & Results Rank Wise at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/AIIMS-MBBS-2016-Results-1st-Counselling.pdf
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Download Rank Card at : https://www.aiimsexams.org/index.html
The MBBS Counsellings start from: 4th July 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences will be issued the MBBS (CBT) [Online] Entrance Examination May 2016 Hall Ticket / Admit card on 2nd May 2016 through their official website at www.aiimsexams.org. This is good news for those candidates who applied and waiting for AIIMS MBBS Entrance test 2016 admit card. All the related candidates are suggested download their AIIMS MBBS (CBT) Admission Test to be held on 29th May 2016 admit card online easily, as well as find the examination pattern at below.
- 1 AIIMS MBBS Admission 2016 Status Checker Online
- 2 Date of MBBS (CBT) [Online] Entrance Exam: Sunday, 29th May, 2016
- 3 AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 Online Application
- 4 AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test 2016 Admit Card Print Out Online
- 5 Recommended:
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test 2016 Eligibility Checking Online, All the Applicants for AIIMS- MBBS (CBT) [Online] Admission Test 2016 are suggested to check their application status online before downloading their admit card. For the AIIMS – MBBS Entrance Test 2016 incomplete applications / not eligible applications will be rejected by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi. Those admit cards will be not available to download online. Online eligible candidates for AIIMS MBBS Entrance test 2016 admit cards will be available to download online.
MBBS Admission Test status Check : www.aiimsexams.org
Application status check online from: Wednesday, 30th March, 2016
- Shift-1: 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Shift-2: 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Last date to online application submission: 15th March, 2016
Admit card publication on: Monday, 2nd May, 2016
Date of entrance test 29th May 2016
Date of declaration Entrance exam results: Tuesday, 14th June, 2016
MBBS Counsellings commence from: 4th July 2016
Important words :
- AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test 2016 is a national level online computer based Competitive Entrance Examination
All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducting the MBBS (CBT) [Online] Entrance Examination 2016 at 171 cities all over India.
- Candidates are required to check their examination centre name and address in their admit card only
- The test will conducts in two shifts (Morning & Afternoon)
All the successfully applicants for All India Institute of Medical Sciences – MBBS (CBT) Entrance exam 2016, those whose application accepted to write MBBS Entrance Test 2016 by AIIMS, Delhi, those candidates only able to download the AIIMS MBBS Entrance exam Admit card 2016. All those candidates are suggested to download their online admit card as following the below mentioned few simple steps.
- Online admit card available to download 2nd May 2016 onwards
- Logon to : www.aiimsexams.org
- Find the MBBS (CBT) Admit card 2016 link and click on it
- Login to display your hall ticket / admit card
- Finally check the admit card details and take print out to appear for the test
Direct link to downloading of AIIMS MBBS Admission Test (CBT) 2016 will be update here from 2nd May 2016 onwards.
- The admit card will not be sent through Postal System.
- No candidate will be admitted to the examination unless he/she holds a valid Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall/Venue by personal appearance without a valid Admit Card in original.
- The admit card must bear the details of printout such as IP address etc.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the Admit Card till allotment of seat in College/Institute.
- Duplicate Admit Card will not be issued after the examination (i.e. original printout not photocopy etc.).
- As per the initiative taken by Director, AIIMS, New Delhi, it has been decided to conduct the competitive
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination unless he/she holds a valid “Admit Card” issued by the Institute and a proof of their identification.
- The MBBS Entrance test 2016 is a Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] only
- The test duration is 3 and half hours (three hours and thirty minutes / 210 Minutes)
The Online (CBT) Entrance Examination will be conducted in two shifts:
- Morning Shift / First shift : 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Afternoon Shift / Second shift : 03:00 PM to 06:30 PM
- The question paper consists of 200 Objective Type (Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type) questions for maximum time 3 and 1/2 Hours (210 mins).
- The questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude
- The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination.
The distribution of questions is as followed given below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
- Automated Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi according to the choice of candidates.
- Applicants must choose / indicate in the application form whether he/she prefers to have the question paper in English or Hindi.
- This choice cannot be changed later at any stage.
- General Category: 50%
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer): 45%
- SC / ST: 40%
- OPH: Cut-offs of the respective category
If any queries regarding above topic, please write to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org