Board of School Education Haryana has issued the admit card for Computer Instructor / Junior Computer Instructor Examination May 2016. BSEH was scheduled to be conducting the Computer Instructor / Junior Computer Instructor Examination on (Sunday) 29th May 2016 at different examination centers throughout the Haryana state. The related candidates who are going to appear for Computer Instructor Written Examination May 2016 which organized by the Board of School Education Haryana, you are suggested to download your Call Letter/ Admit card through online official website at “www.bseh.org.in” now.
Board of School Education Haryana will be conducted the Computer Instructor Written Examination 2016 on 29th May 2016 for the eligible candidates. The candidates who are preparing to appear for the BSE Haryana – Computer Instructor / Junior Computer Instructor Test May 2016, you can download admit card online now.
Important dates :
- Date of exam : 29th May 2016
Timing for the exam :
- Morning session : 10:00 AM TO 12:00 NOON
- Afternoon session : 02:00 PM TO 04:00 PM
Download admit card at : http://results.indiaresults.com/hr/hbse/admit-card-of-computer-instructor-exam-may-2016/query.htm
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE
- Reporting time at examination centre will be one hour before the commencement of Examination. Last entry In examination hall will be up to 30 minutes prior to commencement of examination.
- Use only black/blue ball point pen for giving answers on the OMR Sheet. Candidates will be allowed to carry with them into the examination hall only the following items: (i) valid Admit Card (ii) black/blue ball point pens (Hi) Valid Identity Proof.
- Watches. Calculators, mobiles phones, log tables, electronic gadgets with or without built-in calculators, blank or printed paper, written chits etc. are not allowed in the examination hall. Even possession of these articles will be treated as use of unfair means.
- In case of impersonation, not only the candidature of the concerned candidate will be cancelled outright but also serious view will be taken as per rules, and the impersonator will be liable for criminal action.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall without handing over his/her OMR Sheet and Admit Card to the Invigilator on duty and that too not before the scheduled end of exam otherwise his/her candidature shall be cancelled and criminal proceeding shall also be Initiated against him/her.
- Candidate should read the instructions given on Question Booklet as well as OMR Answer Sheet very carefully before giving answers.
- The candidate has to show his/her Admit Card to the Invigilator and the Board’s appointed officials during the examination period.
- Candidates without Admit Card or with Admit Card having disfigured, soiled or distorted photograph shall not be allowed to appear In the examination.
- Candidate must write his/her Question Booklet Number and SET Code at designated places on the OMR Sheet and Photo Attendance Sheet wherever required.
- This admit card is issued subject to verification of eligibility/examination fee.
- If a candidate is found using any kind of unfair means his/her result will be cancelled and he/she may also be disqualified in addition to other legal action. In case at any stage, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the essential eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall be immediately cancelled without assigning any reason or giving notice besides taking such other action as deemed fit.
- A self attested photograph to be affixed on Admit Card (same as uploaded on the application form).
- No candidate shall be allowed to go to toilet/washroom during first and last thirty minutes of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the OMR Sheet totally blank. If any OMR Sheet Is found totally blank, it shall be crossed by the invigilator with his/her signature, mentioning “Cancelled” on It.
- Candidate should put his/her signature and thumb impression on the Admit Card in the presence of invigilator in the examination hall Thumb Impression -Left for Male and Right for Female.
- There will be 1/3rd negative marking for each wrong answer.
Center code along with address
|Center Code||Center Address|
|12||AMBALA CANTT-03 (B-2), G M N COLLEGE, NEAR CAPITAL CINEMA|
|15||AMBALA CITY-17 (B-1), P K R JAIN SR SEC PUBLIC SCHOOL NEAR ARYA CHOWK|
|21||GURGAON-15 (B-1), GYANDEEP SR SEC SCHOOL SHEETLA COLONY OPP. SEC-5 PETROL PUMP|
|22||GURGAON-16 (B-2), GYANDEEP SR SEC SCHOOL SHEETLA COLONY OPP. SEC-5 PETROL PUMP|
|23||GURGAON-39 (B-1), C.D. INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,SEC-71, BEHRAMPUR FAZILPUR|
|24||GURGAON-45 (B-2), C.D. INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,SEC-71, BEHRAMPUR FAZILPUR|
|31||HISAR-12, C R PUBLIC SCHOOL NEAR, MINI SECRETRIATE, RAJGADH ROAD|
|37||HISAR-36 (B-2), NEW LAHORIA VIDYA MANDIR SR. SEC. SCHOOL, LAHORIA CHOWK, 12 QUARTER ROAD|
|41||ROHTAK-22 (B-1), PATHANIA PUBLIC SCHOOL, GOHANA ROAD, 8 K.M. STONE|