All India Management Association (AIMA) has successfully conducted the Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Computer Based Test on 13th February 2016 (Saturday) at 12 Major Cities throughout India. The MAT Computer Based Test 2016 conducted in different timings at respective examination centers based on number applicants.
MAT Paper based test was conducted on 07 February 2016 (Sunday) by AIMA. All the related candidates who have participated in AIMA Management Aptitude Test on 13th February 2016 (Computer Based Test) are suggested to download the Question paper along with solved answer key at www.aima.in
Date of AIMS MAT Computer Based Test : 13th February 2016 (Saturday)
Date of issue Final Key : 15th Feb 2016
- Management Aptitude Test as a national level test
- MAT is a standardised test for take MBA and allied programmes admission under Business Schools (B-Schools) in India
- MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India
- The current academic year 2016, MAT conducted by AIMA
- The Management Aptitude Test available in both of Paper & Computer Bases (PBT & CBT) type / mode.
- Applicants for MAT 2016 need to select any of one of the mode either (PBT or CBT)
- The Paper Based Test held on 07-02-2016 and Computer Based test on 13-02-2016
- MAT Question paper consists 200 questions, will be of the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- The MAT Computer based test held in 12 Cities in India, the details read below.
MAT Score is acceptable even to certain other Institutes for considering admission of candidates for Post Graduate Degree / Diploma programmes, besides the above Institutes, subject to specific cut-off marks and other admission parameters.
|STATE/ UT NAME||TEST CITY CODE||TEST CITY NAME|
The related candidates who have appeared for the AIMA MAT Computer Based Test which held on 13th February 2016, are suggested to download the final answer from official website at : http://apps.aima.in/matfeb16/
Direct link to downloading of MAT CBT 2016 Answer Key will be available from 15th February 2016 (Tentatively)