Pandyan Grama Bank, wholly owned by Govt. of India, Govt. of Tamil Nadu & Indian Overseas Bank, has issued notice by inviting applications for filling up the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who are qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
1) General Banking Officer: 43 Posts
2) IT Officer: 10 Posts
3) Chartered Accountant: 1 Post
4) Marketing Officer: 6 Posts
5) Treasury Manager: 1 Post
6) Agricultural Officer: 10 Posts
7) Law Officer: 1 Post
8) Officer (Scale-3): 10 Posts
9) Officer (Scale-1): 214 Posts
10) Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 180 PostsImportant dates:
Application Begin Date: 02.06.2015
Application End Date: 17.06.2015
Last Date for Reprint: 02.07.2015
Probation period: two years for Officer Scale I, II & III and one year for Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Pre-requisite Qualifications: Candidates who are qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014.
Personal Interview: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The total marks for Interview will be 30. The Interview will be held at the Virudhunagar centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters.
How to Apply:
- Apply online through Bank’s website http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_pgbnk0515/
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview
Pandyan Grama Bank
2-70-1, Collectorate Complex
Phone: 04562-252633, 253128
Fax : 04562-252858
|Name of Branch||Branch