Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad has issued the official time table notification for Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and OSSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations June 2016 through online official website at http://bseap.org/ on 4th May 2016. This is good news for the candidates who applied and looking for the Andhra Pradesh Tenth / Open Tenth Advanced Supplementary Exams June 2016 Schedule.
According to the official examination scheme Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh will be conducted the 10th Class / Open 10th Class Advanced Supplementary Exams in June month at different examination centers. BSEAP was planned to be conduct the SSC (Secondary) Advanced Supplementary Exams in between 16th June 2016 and 29th June 2016. The related candidates who are going to appear for Secondary (Tenth / Open Tenth) Advanced Supplementary Exams June 2016, you are advised to check exam schedule clearly to getting preparation for your exams, as well as download the hall ticket to appear for your respective subject exams. Candidates are required to check their examination center name in their allotted hall ticket only.
Important dates :
Date of commencement of exams : 16th June 2016
Date of end of the exams : 29th June 2016
Timing for the exams : 09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon (or) 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM (or) 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Date of issue hall tickets : 10th June 2016 (Tentatively)
Publication of results : in July month (Exact date to be update)
Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh was scheduled to be conduct the Tenth / Open Tenth Advanced Supplementary Examinations on as below mentioned dates.
|Date & Day||Subject & Paper||Time||Paper Code|
|16-06-2016 Thursday||First Language Paper-I (Group-A)||09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon||01T, 01A, 01K, 01U, O1’O’, 01H, & 01M|
|First Language Paper-I (Composite Course)||09:30 AM to 12:30 PM||03T, 03A, 03K, 03U, 03’O’, 03H, & 03M|
|17-06-2016 Friday||First Language Paper-II (Group-A)||09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon||02T, 02A, 02K, 02U, 02’0′, 02H, & 02M|
|First Language Paper-II (Composite Course)||09:30 AM to 10:30 AM||04S, 05, 06 & 08 H|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon||23, 25 & 27|
|18-06-2016 Saturday||Second Language||09H, 09T&11E|
|20-06-2016 Monday||English Paper-I (Code No. 13)||13E|
|21-06-2016 Tuesday||English Paper-II (Code No. 14)||14E|
|22-06-2016 Wednesday||Mathematics Paper-I||15E, 15T, 15 A, 15K,15U, 15’0′, 15H& 15M|
|23-06-2016 Thursday||Mathematics Paper-II||16E, 16T, 16 A, 16K, 16U, 16’0′, 16H& 16M|
|24-06-2016 Friday||General Science Paper-I||19E,19T,19A,19K, 19U, 19’0′, 19H& 19M|
|25-06-2016 Saturday||General Science Paper-II||20E, 20T, 20A ,20K, 20U, 20’0′, 20H & 20M|
|27-06-2016 Monday||Social Studies Paper-I||21E, 21T, 21 A, 21K, 21U, 21’0′, 21H&21M|
|28-06-2016 Tuesday||Social Studies Paper-II||22E, 22T, 22A, 22K, 22U, 22’0′, 22H & 22M|
|29-06-2016 Wednesday||OSSC Main Language Paper-II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||24,26 & 28|
Official time table notice available at : http://bseap.org/
Important Notes :
- The Objective paper in the subjects in which they are given have to be answered in the last half- an-hour only except First Language Telugu Paper-I & II / Oriya Paper-I & II / Marathi Paper I & II / Kannada Paper I & II, Tamil Paper I & II, Hindi Paper I & II, Urdu Paper I & II, Third Language English Paper-I & II and OSSC Paper I & II for which Part-A and Part-B should be given at the beginning of examination and collected together at the close of the examination.
- All the Academic course subjects / Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.
- SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June, 2016 will be conducted strictly as per the above time table even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date / dates mentioned above.
- The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding / answering wrong question papers.
- The Performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, if the candidate appears in the examination center other than originally allotted by this office.