Aircel is one of the India’s leading providers of mobile prepaid and postpaid, 2G and 3G, Broadband Wireless Access, and much more services
Transfer Balance in Aircel
To transfer Balance in Aircel, you simple need to dial *122*666# and then you will be taken to wizard where you will be asked to enter the amount and the mobile number where you want to send the money. You will be charged flat Rs 2 for every transaction.
Click Here for Airtel USSD Codes
Conditions to transfer Balance in Aircel
- You can transfer a minimum of Rs 5 and a maximum of Rs 100 per transaction.
- You can transfer balance to a single number only ones a day and the maximum amount which You can transfer in a single day is also Rs 100.
- You need to be an active customer since at least 3 months before you can be eligible to transfer balance.
- The guy who is receiving the balance at the other end should also be active on Aircel network for at least 30 days.
- While sending and receiving the amount, the number should be in active mode.
- Aircel is not responsible for loss of any amount in case of entering wrong mobile number.