- Aircel SMS USSD Codes
- Aircel Top up Recharge
- How to Transfer Aircel Balance/Talktime
- Aircel Customer Care Phone Number
About National Customer Preference Registry:
As per TRAI’s Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010, the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) has been replaced by National Customer Preference Registry (NCPR).
HOW TO ACTIVATE DND ON AIRCEL (Fully Blocked)
Type <START> 0 and send to 1909
You may dial 1909 (Toll Free) from your AIRCEL mobile and follow the IVR guidance
HOW TO ACTIVATE AIRCEL DND SERVICE (Partially Blocked)
If you wish to register for DND Partially Blocked, simply follow below given steps.
Type <START> <preference number> and send to 1909
If you want to receive SMS on Banking then type <START> 1 and send to 1909.
If you want to receive SMS on Real Estate, Education and Health then type <START> 2,3,4 and send to 1909
List of category numbers:-
- For Banking, Insurance, Financial products and credit cards
- For Real Estate
- For Education
- For Health
- For Consumer goods and automobiles
- For Communication, Broadcasting, Entertainment and IT
- For Tourism and Leisure
Aircel DND de-registration Process
You may deregister from NCPR service only after three months from the date of registration.
To deregister via SMS (Toll Free) type <STOP> and send to 1909
You may Call (Toll Free) 1909 from your AIRCEL mobile to deregister from NCPR.
Change Aircel DND Preference like you used to like to receive SMS and calls from Banking, but now you want to change your preference from Banking to Health. Ex:- you wish to stop receiving SMS and Calls from banking and want to receive from Health. In this case you simply follow below given steps.
Type <STOP> 1 and send to 1909
Type <START> 4 and send to 1909
FAQs: Do Not Disturb (Now National Customer Call Preference Registry)
- NCPR (Formally DND) request takes 7 days for the process and a confirmation SMS will be sent to you with in 24 hours.
- Minimum 7 days gap between previous Do Not Disturb request and registration for a new request.
- For active and deactive dial or sms to 1909 is a Toll-free number, no charges applicable.