DND process for Airtel subscribers – Airtel landline/Mobile – Check DND Status:- DND is now placed with NCPR. Airtel customers who wish to activate DND and willing to avoid unwanted Commercial SMS and Calls may stop unwanted commercial phone calls and SMS on your Airtel Mobile/Landline. To avoid unwanted telemarketing calls or SMS, please register your telephone number in airtel’s Do Not Disturb registry.
- 1 Airtel Landline DND Register
- 2 Airtel Mobile DND Register
- 3 About National Customer Preference Registry:
- 4 Airtel DND Activate (Fully Blocked) By SMS
- 5 Airtel DND Activate (Partially Blocked) By SMS
- 6 Aircel DND de-registration Process
- 7 FAQs: Do Not Disturb (Now National Customer Call Preference Registry)
Airtel Landline DND Register
If you are an airtel landline customer and wish to register on our Do Not Disturb list, please visit at http://www.airtel.in/forme/dnd/dnd_landline
Airtel Mobile DND Register
Please open the link http://www.airtel.in/forme/dnd/dnd_mobile enter Airtel Mobile number that you wish to register on our Do Not Disturb registry. It may take up to 24 hours for your Registration Number to be sent.
For your DND complaints you may now write to the Airtel DND complaints Helpline: email@example.com
About National Customer Preference Registry:
As per TRAI’s Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010, the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) has been replaced by National Customer Preference Registry (NCPR).
Airtel DND Activate (Fully Blocked) By SMS
Type <START> 0 and send to 1909
You may dial 1909 (Toll Free) from your AIRCEL mobile and follow the IVR guidance
Airtel DND Activate (Partially Blocked) By SMS
If you wish to register for DND Partially Blocked, simply follow below given steps.
Type <START> <preference number> and send to 1909
If you want to receive SMS on Banking then type <START> 1 and send to 1909.
If you want to receive SMS on Real Estate, Education and Health then type <START> 2,3,4 and send to 1909
List of category numbers:-
(1) Banking/Insurance/Financial products/credit cards.
(2) Real Estate.
(5) Consumer goods and automobiles.
(6) Airtel Products & Services/Communication/Broadcasting/ Entertainment/IT.
(7) Tourism and Leisure.
(0) Fully Blocked
Aircel DND de-registration Process
You may deregister from NCPR service only after three months from the date of registration.
To deregister via SMS (Toll Free) type <STOP> and send to 1909
You may Call (Toll Free) 1909 from your AIRCEL mobile to deregister from NCPR.
Change Aircel DND Preference like you used to like to receive SMS and calls from Banking, but now you want to change your preference from Banking to Health. Ex:- you wish to stop receiving SMS and Calls from banking and want to receive from Health. In this case you simply follow below given steps.
Type <STOP> 1 and send to 1909
Type <START> 4 and send to 1909
FAQs: Do Not Disturb (Now National Customer Call Preference Registry)
- Confirmation SMS will be sent to you with in 24 hours.
- Minimum 7 days gap between previous Do Not Disturb request and registration for a new request.
- 1909 is a Toll-free number.