Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University B.Ed (General) Entrance Test 2018 RANKING : Candidates will be ranked in the order of the merit in the B.Ed. entrance test. In case of candidates getting equal mark, Part-C marks will be taken into account to decide relative ranking. In case of tie the marks obtained in Part-B, then Part-A will be taken into account to decide relative ranking. In the case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the parts of the test paper, age shall be taken into consideration for relative ranking among the bracketed candidates. The rank obtained in B.Ed. Entrance Test is valid for entry into B.Ed. Programme for the Academic Year 2018-2019 only.
- The Qualifying mark in the B.Ed. Entrance Test for all candidates, except SC/ST, is 35. For candidates belonging to SC/ST communities there will be no qualifying marks for ranking.
- Request for Re-Totalling and Re-evaluation or personal identification of OMR/Script will not be entertained.
Download Merit list at : https://www.braouonline.in/BED/Bed_Home.aspx
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University going to display the Merit List for Bachelors of Education (B.Ed) General Entrance Examination held on 14th February 2016 very soon through their official website at www.braou.ac.in. Here we will update the B.Ed Gen Merit list when it declared by the university officially. So all the related candidates who wrote BRAOU B.Ed General Entrance test Feb 2016 and waiting for Merit list, Counselling dates, Nature of admissions are advised to bookmark this webpage and check regular updated information regarding B.Ed Gen Admissions 2016 under BRAOU.
We already know that the B.Ed (Special Education) Entrance test held on same day (14th February 2016) Merit list issued by the on 3rd March 2016. After declaration of B.Ed Special Education Merit list 2016, along with the student information card too announced by the university. All the merit listed candidates counseling date, time and venue appeared in the merit list & student information card (Counselling Call Letter). The B.Ed Special Merit list declared by the university before, now this is time to expecting B.Ed General Entrance exam 2016 Merit list. Because there are huge number of eligible candidates participated in the B.Ed General Entrance test 2016 compare with the B.Ed Special Education course Entrance test.
We are checking regularly checking BRAOU – B.Ed General Admissions 2016 latest information on the BRAOU official website. Even there is any small update regards B.Ed Gen and then we will updated here firstly. So candidates can update with this webpage for B.Ed General Admissions 2016 Information.
- Check B.Ed (Gen) Entrance test Results at : https://www.braouonline.in/BED/BedResultsLogin.aspx
The BRAOU – B.Ed General admissions 2016 seat allotment will be made strictly on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test. Only those candidates who are listed in the merit list will be called for B.Ed Gen counselings. In counseling process the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria fixed by the University will be admitted.
The candidates who are shortlisted / merit listed, can download their information card / counseling call letter from website at http://braou.ac.in/
- The related candidates can get ready the below given original certificated of you to submit at the time of counseling verification process.
- NCTE recognised teacher education programme
- Degree Provisional Certificate and Year wise Marks Memos
- Date of Birth Certificate / SSC Certificate
- Service certificate as on date of the admission counselling
- Integrated Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Medical Board Certificate (for PH candidates)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Intermediate / 10+2 certificate
- Study Certificates (IX to Degree) or Residence Certificate
Candidates Can Download the BRAOU BED General Counselling 2016 Service Certificate format at below
Check more information at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/hall-tickets/braou-bed-entrance-test-2016-hallticket/