Dibrugarh University has published the official counseling schedule for Various Academic Programmes 2017-18. According to the Dibrugarh University UG / PG Courses Admissions 2017-18 counseling schedule, the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences counseling will be in July 2017 (Exact dates update soon) for last year i.e. in 2015 year there was held from 21.07.2015 from 10.00 am to 12 noon. More information read below.
Dibrugarh University Recently conducted the University Entrance test / Common Admission Test 2015-16 for admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Various Diploma courses those are B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Tech, PG Diploma, MSW, BA LLB (H), BBA, MBA, PGDTM, LLM etc regular courses.
There are a large number of eligible candidates applied and attended for the Dibrugarh University Entrance test June/July 2017. The university provided the merit list/ result for various entrance exams. Now the candidates are eagerly looking for their Counseling dates. All those candidates are advised to know your counseling date and time, venue etc details through online. This article will help you to know the various courses counseling dates. Read more below.
Organization : Dibrugarh University
Announcement : Counseling Schedule
Venue : Dibrugarh University Campus
Name of courses : UG/PG/Diploma courses
Academic year : 2015-16
Official website : http://www.dibru.ac.in/
Dibrugarh University Counseling schedule 2015
Department Of Pharmaceutical Sciences Entrance/Admissions 2015-16
- The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University counseling on 21st July, 2015 between: 10am to 12noon.
Four Year B.Tech Programmes Counselling Schedule
- The B.Tech (EEE, ECE, CSE, IT, Civil, Mechanical etc) Courses Admissions 2015-16 Counselling shall be held on July 17, 2015 from 10.00 AM
- Venue : Dibrugarh University Auditorium
|Cut-Off Marks in CEE-2015||Cut-Off Marks in JEE-2015|
|General: 106||General: 70|
|OBC/MOBC: 95||OBC/MOBC : 60|
|SC: 83.||SC : 50|
|ST (P): 83||ST (P): 50|
|ST(H): 81||ST(H): 40|
Certificate Verification :
- The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original:
- Secondary (HSLC/Class X) Admit Card
- HS (10+2) Admit Card & Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Permanent Resident certificate
- CEE-2015/JEE-2015 Admit Card & Score Card
- Gap Certificate in the form of Court Affidavit for applicants who have passed HS (10+2) prior to 2015 and
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
More details read at : http://www.dibru.ac.in/images/notification/Notice140715_DUIETCounselling-_First.pdf
Counseling Notifications check at : http://www.dibru.ac.in/index.php/notification