Directorate of Admissions, Yogi Vemana University, KADAPA published the YVUCET / YVUPGCET 2017 PG Admissions 2017-18 (For 2018-19 Year dates update soon) Counselling Schedule through online on 20th June 2017. According to the official schedule notification, YV University will conduct the PG Admissions 2017-18 Counselling from 28th June 2017 to 1st July 2017 at “Venue: Directorate of Admissions Office (Central Library Building)”. The related Candidates who qualified in YVUCET 2017, you can download the fully detailed YVUCET 2017 Counselling schedule from university website at http://www.yvudoa.org/
Yogi Vemana University, KADAPA recently issued the YVUCET 2017 Web Based Counselling Procedure and Schedule through their official website. According to the official notification YVU will conduct the YVUCET-2017 Web-Based Counseling Schedule – Phase – I at “Office of Directorate of Admissions (Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam Library Building)”. All the eligible candidates in YVUCET 2017, those who are interested to join in PG under the YVU University, you are suggested to check the Counselling Date and timing, as well as check the procedure of certificate verification and documents which are required in certificate verification process. The PG course seat allotment will be decided in the counselling based on merit in YVUCET 2017, reservation, special category and number of available seats.
|Counselling Dates||Dates of Exercising of Web Options|
|1st July 2016
2nd July 2016
30th June 2016
|1st July 2016
2nd July 2016
3rd July 2016
4th July 2016
The Directorate of Admissions, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa has decided to conduct WEB-Based Counseling on30th June 2016, 1st July 2016, 2nd July 2016. All the candidates who have qualified in the YVUCET 2016 are required to attend for the CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION on the specified date and time (Check the Counselling time and date at below). The candidates who are going to appear for YVUCET 2016 Counselling, you should pay the Registration and Processing fee of Rs. 300/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates at the Counselling hall.
Candidate should bring the following ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS along with Two sets of Xerox Copies.
a) YVUCET-2016 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
b) Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
c) Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. of the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted)
d) SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
e) Two Passport size photographs
f) Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
g) Caste certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2016 OR permanent caste certificate.
h) Income certificate from the Tahshildar obtained after 01-01-2016 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
i) Relevant certificate in case of physically handicapped/ extra curricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
j) Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
k) Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out private study.
l) Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
- After certificate verification, candidates are required to exercise web options based on their preference to college within the stipulated date (Check the web based counselling dates at below).
- The PG admission 2016 seat will be allotted to the candidates provisionally based on rank obtained in YVUCET-2016, reservation, special category and number of available seats on 5th July 2016 after 5.00 pm.
- After the provisional seat allotment, candidates have to pay the prescribed fee mentioned against their names in the allotment list through ONLINE on or before 8th July 2016.
- If the candidate is failed to pay the fee within the due date, the seat will be cancelled.
- After fee payment, candidates should download the allotment letter and report to the concerned college/department, where the candidate is allotted, on or before 11th July 2016
- If any candidate is not reported to the college/department on or before 11th July 2016, the seat allotted will be cancelled and the fee amount will be refunded after deducting 10% of the prescribed fee.
- The unfilled seats and vacant seats arise due to non-payment of fee and not-reported cases will be filled in subsequent counselling process.
Directorate Of Admissions – Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa
YVUCET-2016 Web-Based Counseling Schedule – Phase – I
Venue: Office of Directorate of Admissions (Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam Library Building)
(1) An amount of Rs. 300/- for OC & BC and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates need to be paid towards counselling fee.
(2) Other University students have to pay an additional fee of Rs.250/-.