All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test 2018 conducting by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on
1st May 2016. The AIPMT 2016 online application receive closed by 12th January 2016. There are a huge number of eligible candidates applied for the AIPMT National level test 2016. CBSE will arrange the all India PRE-Medical/PRE-Dental Entrance Test-2016 at 52 various cities through India. All the applicants for AIPMT 2016, are advised to download online admit card from 1st April 2016 (Friday).
Note : Candidates applied in AIPMT18 – NEET Phase-I – will not be allowed to appear in NEET Phase-II.
Check Results at : http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued the Admit Card for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test 2016 on 1st April 2016. Now the online admit card available to download at below given link.
Admit Card Download at http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/AdmitCardAuth.aspx
On-line submission commence from: 15th December 2015
Last date to application: 12th January 2016 (Tuesday) from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
Date of uploading of Admit-Cards on website:
1st April 2016 (Friday) In view of above, Admit Cards will be uploaded on website on 7th April, 2016
Date of Examination, AIPMT-2016: 1st May 2016 (Sunday)
Display of OMR Sheet Between 19th May, 2016 to 23rd May, 2016 for any 03 days
Display of Answer Key: 24th May, 2016 to 26th May, 2016
Declaration of Result: By 5th June, 2016
AIPMT 2016 Timing schedule
Important Notes (Exam pattern, instructions, admissions):
- All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test is a National level examination
- AIPMT Test Organizing by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- The Intermediate (10 + 2) / Higher Secondary with minimum pass percentage candidates are eligible to take AIPMT
- CBSE conducting the AIPMT 2016 to provide MBBS/BDS Course admissions 2016-17 academic session under Participating States/ Universities/ Institutions and AFMC.
- The MBBS/BDS seats allotment will be decided by government based on AIPMT 2016 Merit
- AIPMT Exam is a paper based test, question paper containing 180 objective type questions
- The duration of test would be 03 hours
- AIPMT Question paper has Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) subjects from Plus Two level
- Question paper will be available in English and Hindi languages
- Candidates can option for Question Paper either in English or in Hindi.
- Candidates need to bubble the single correct answer among four options
- Candidates have to use only Black (or) Blue Ball pen, Ball Point Pen provided by CBSE at centre only.
Important websites AIPMT 2016
The candidates who have to appear for the AIPMT 2016 Exam on 1st May 2016, which organize by CBSE, you can follow the below mentioned simple process in order to download and print out of online admit card easily.
How to download online AIPMT 2016 admit card
- Go to official website : www.aipmt.nic.in
- Click on “Candidate Login” at left side of the page
- Login / sign in by enter “Registration No & Password”
- Find the Admit card download link and click on it (If you found)
- Finally take print out the online admit card
The Direct link to download admit card will be update here from 1st April 2016 (Friday)
Note : The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein.
Material to be brought on the day of examination : Admit Card, Passport size Photograph and Post Card Size Photograph affixed on proforma.
Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in MBBS/BDS Course.
AIPMT 2016 Admit Card Contains
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination centre allotted.
AIPMT 2016 Rank Card :
The candidates can download the Result, Marks cum Rank Sheet/Rank Letter from the website www.aipmt.nic.in from 5th June, 2016
If any queries on above topic, please write to e-mail ID – email@example.com
(A/C & Admin): 011-22521081
Fax : 011-22509251