Adikavi Nannaya University will be issued the Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (NANNAYA-CET) 2017 Results on 15th May 2017 through their official website at www.aknudoa.in. All the related candidates who participated in the AKNU-CET / NANNAYA-CET 2017, you are suggested to check your CET Results online from 15th May 2017. The candidates who qualified in NANNAYA-CET 2017, you can download your Rank Card from the university website www.aknudoa.in. ANUR NANNAYA CET 2017 Rank card will be available to download after 10 days from the date of announcement of results.
Important dates :
Date of issue hall tickets : 26th April 2017
Entrance test commencement from : 3rd May 2017
Issue of Results : 15th May 2017
Rank card available to download from : 25th May 2017 (Tentatively)
Download Rank card at: www.aknudoa.in
Date of issue rank card: 25th May 2017 (Tentatively)
Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test 2016 (AKNU CET 2016) online registration commencement from 9th March 2016. AKNUCET conducting for admissions into PG courses offered in campus colleges and affiliated colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram. The candidates who passed bachelor degree (UG) / appearing for the final examination in 2016 only are eligible for AKNUCET 2016.
Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test 2016 (AKNU CET 2016) Rank Card Available to download now. Download Rank Card at : http://www.aknudoa.in/RankLogin.aspx?cet=AKNUCET
All the eligible candidates for AKNUCET 2016 those who are interested to join in various Master Degree courses under Adikavi Nannaya University, can apply through online on or before last date 11th April 2016 (Without any late fee). As well as download the AKNUCET-2016 Model Paper, Previous question papers for practicing.
Latest News :
|Date &Day||9.30AM to 11.00 AM||11.30AM to 1.00 PM||2.30 PM to 4.00PM|
|101- Life Sciences||103- Mathematical Sciences||203- Telugu|
|104- Chemical Sciences||202- English||102- Physical Sciences|
|201- Humanities & Social Sciences||105- Geology||—|
AKNUCET-2016 / NANNAYACET 2016 Hall Tickets Available to Download now (Issued on 6th May 2016)
Good News i.e. Adikavi Nannaya University has published the NANNAYACET 2016 COMMON ENTRANCE TEST Hall Tickets Through online official website from www.aknudoa.in on 6th May 2016. All the related candidates who are preparing to appear for NANNAYACET 2016 / AKNUCET 2016 , you are advised to download hall tickets from online easily now.
Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee is Extended upto : 8th May 2016
Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee of Rs.1000/- is 8th May 2016 (Application Cost Rs.400/- + Tatkal Fee Rs.600/-)
Important dates :
Online registration start from : 9th March 2016
Last date to online application submission : 11th April 2016 (Without late fee)
Date of issue Hall tickets : 6th May 2016
Date of declaration result : 21st May 2016
Online apply at : http://www.aknudoa.in/Default1.aspx?cet=AKNUCET
Important words :
Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test purely known as AKNUCET
AKNUCET Conducting by the Directorate of Admissions, Adikavi Nannaya University Rajahmundry
AKNUCET 2016 conducting for admission into various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU), Rajamahendravaram
AKNUCET 2016 Merit / Rank required to AKNU - P.G. Courses in East and West Godavari Districts for the academic year 2016-2017
The AKNU - PG Course 2016-17 seats allotment purely based made on merit / rank in AKNUCET 2016.
Degree qualified candidates are eligible to apply for AKNUCET 2016
Directorate of Admissions AKNU will arrange the CET exams at 11 major cities throughout Andhra Pradesh
Interested candidates have to apply through online mode only, Not other mode will be accepted.
AKNUCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates seeking admission into various courses of study for which tests are conducted should appear for AKNUCET-2016 as given below.
- The applicant must qualified Bachelor Degrees of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.A.Litt. and B.L. from Universities other than AP should be recognised by the respective University as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC & ST Candidates).
Application Fee : Rs. 400/-
Modes of payments: (a) Debit / Credit Card (b) Net Banking.
The eligible candidates who are interested may apply for AKNUCET 2016 Entrance test through online as following the below given few simple steps.
How to Apply:
- Logon to http://www.aknudoa.in/Default1.aspx?cet=AKNUCET
- Click on Registration link
- Read the instructions and click to proceed
- Fill the Application form with the required details
- Verify all the details carefully and press Submit button
- Pay the application through online and choose the exam centre option
- Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details
- Finally take Print out of filled in Online Application Form for future requirements
- Use the Application number for future correspondence
- Till the admission process is completed.
Applicant’s requirements to filling in the details for online submission
Select the eligible courses.
Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
Date of Birth as per SSC records.
Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note: the above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
The successfully applicants for AKNUCET 2016 should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website: www.aknudoa.in (or) www.nannayauniversity.info (or) www.aknu.edu.in and attend the examination. The AKNUCET 2016 Online admit card / hall tickets available to download from 2nd May 2016 onwards.
AKNU will conduct the CET-2016 at 11 various exam centres those are followed given below
- JANGAREDDY GUDEM
|Commencement of online Applications||9th March 2016|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||11th April 2016|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.800/-||20th April 2016|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||11-04-2016 to 23-04-2016|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||02.05.2016|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||5th May 2016|
|Date of Publication of Results||21-05-2016|
Instructions for candidates
- Candidates can appear before 30 mins before at the exaination centre
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket
- After start the entrance test, any candidates not allowed to write exam
- Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific (with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
- All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded AKNUCET-2016 test-wise Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
- Candidate has to download Rank Card from the website only.
- AKNUCET 2016 Rank Card Available to download online from 21-05-2016 onwards
- There is no provision for revaluation or personal verification of the answer sheet.
- Candidates should required to keep you rank card upto completion of PG admissions 2016 counselling verification process.
AKNU PG Admission shall be based on the AKNUCET-2016 Rank.
At the time of admission candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
(i) AKNUCET-2016 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
(ii) Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate.
(iii) Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
If any queries regarding above topic, please write to Email: email@example.com
AKNU Admissions 2016 Help line : Tel: 0883-2566011 / 7093008477.