Government of Andhra Pradesh, School Education Department will be conducted the AP DIETCET / DEECET Online Entrance Tests 2017 in three spells on from 4th May 2017 to 7th May 2017 in all 13 Districts of the state of Andhra Pradesh for the eligible candidates. AP DEECET 2017 Entrance test conducting for admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state.
Office of the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, AMARAVATHI recently published the AP DEECET – 2017 official notification through their website at http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in/. The online application for DEECET – 2017 entrance tests are invited from eligible candidates those who intend to take admission into 2 Years D.EL.Ed course in Govt. District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Andhra Pradesh state. The online application submission closed by 17th April 2017. There are so many eligible candidates applied and getting preparation for AP DEECET 2017 Entrance exam, all those candidates are suggested to download your hall tickets through online official website at http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in/ from 27th April 2017.
DEECET is a state level online entrance test conduct by Department of School Education A.P. The DEECET will be conducted from 04-05-2017 to 07.05.2017 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in 3 spells.
|Date of Examination||Spells||Duration|
|04.05.2017 to 07.05.2017||In three spells||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Date of issued DEECET Notification||20th March 2017|
|Online application Submission starts from||22nd March 2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee through online||17th April 2017|
|Last date of receipt of filled in application through online||18th April 2017|
|Generation of Hall-tickets||25th April 2017|
|Issue of Hall-tickets through online||27th April 2017|
|Dates of DEECET – 2017 Entrance test||4 – 7 May 2017|
|Date of announcement of results and ranks||10th May 2017|
|First phase of Counseling||25th to 27th June 2017|
|Second phase of Counseling||16th June 2017|
|First Instruction day||17th June 2017|
Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh Conducting the AP DEECET 2017 in 13 Districts throughout Andhra Pradesh state DEECET test wil be conduct in three spells on three days.
DEECET 2017 is a state level online entrance test conducting for admission into 2 Years D.EL.Ed course for the academic session 2017-18
A candidate who qualified Intermediate, are eligible to apply for DEECET 2017
D.EL.Ed course admissions will be decided by the Government at the time of admission counselling based on merit in DEECET Test 2017
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2017 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- To apply for AP DEECET Entrance test 2017, candidate should be qualified (or) Qualifying 10 + 2 (Intermediate / Higher Secondary) during 2016-17 final Examinations or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
- But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET both A & B category seats.
- The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A & B category seats.
Note: The candidates who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible for this entrance test.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 1st September 2017.
- There is no upper age limit for this test.
Application and examination fee is Rs. 500/-
- Payment of application fee through online payment Gateway only accepted
- Fee payment should be done in between 22nd March 2017 and 17th April 2017
The eligible and interested candidates can apply through online official website at http://cse.ap.gov.in from 22nd March 2017 to 17th April 2017. After 17th April 2017 applications will be not accepted. Please read the application instructions before going to apply for AP DEECET Test 2017
After completion of application submission successfully, you can take print out of online application form.
All the applicants for DEECET those who are eligible to appear for the entrance test can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://cse.ap.gov.in . Online hall tickets will be available to download from 27th April 2017 and preserve your hall ticket upto completion of Admissions.
Note : If any candidates facing while downloading of their DEECET Hall Tickets, please comment us below (or) direct contact to Phone number : 040-23120431, 23120432
DEECET shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P state. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination center at the time of online registration. The detailed examination center list shortly update here.
- DEECET is online entrance test the question paper document visible on the Computer screen
- The Question Paper of DEECET-2017 consists 100 marks with objective questions.
- There will be two parts of question paper those are Part-A & B
- Part- A for 60 Marks and Part- B for 40 Marks
The candidates who qualified in DEECET can download their rank card through http://cse.ap.gov.in from 10th May 2017 (Tentatively).
- 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and remaining 15% of sets shall be unreserved seats
- The rules of reservation of seats for SC / ST / BC / PCP / NCC / SCOUTS & GUIDES / DEFENCE PERSONNEL etc., shall be followed as prescribed by the government from time to time.
Read more at: http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in/
If any candidates have doubts on above topic, please comment us through below comment session. We will respond soon.