University Of Calcutta going to conduct the RET 2016 Research Entrance Test on 12th February, 2016 (12:00 Noon) for Admission to Ph.D.(Tech) Programmes. The applicants for Ph.D.(Tech) Programme 11 seats under Calcutta University, are advised to download their Admit card through online now. As well as find the Entrance test Venue, Selection process, Important dates at below.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 5th February, 2016Sponsored Links:
Date of Entrance Test: 12th February, 2016 (12:00 Noon)
Publication of List of successful Candidates: Display in the Notice Board
Date of Interview: 25th February, 2016 (2 p.m. onwards)
Venue for Written Test & Interview:
- For Entrance Test: Departmental Seminar Room (2nd floor, Applied Chemistry Building)
- For Interview : Room of the HOD, Department of Chemical Technology (Ground Floor, Applied Chemistry Building)
Entrance test question paper pattern
- The Ph.D. Entrance test conducting for a maximum of 50 Marks with time duration One Hour only
- The question contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and short questions.
The written test passed candidates have to appear for Interview. Selection through Interview only
University Of Calcutta (Department of Chemical Technology) Ph.D.(Tech) Seats availability for various branches
|Branch||No. of seats|
|Petrochem. & Petroleum Refinery Engineering||01|
|Pharmaceutical & Fine Chemical Technology||03|
|Total Number of Seats||11|
- Go to official website : http://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Look for RET Admit card page link and open it (If there found)
- Login the page and download admit card
The direct link for Admit card download page shortly update here.
If any queries regarding above topic, comment us below