Council of Architecture (COA) going to conduct the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2017 offline paper based (MOR) test on 16th April 2017 from 11.00 A.M. to 02.00 P.M. at 69 various examination centers throughout the India. National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a offline paper based test conducting for maximum of 200 Marks.
The NATA test question paper has Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Type Questions and TWO sets of Drawings, while the exam need to complete within the time duration is 3 Hours (First 90 minutes “Mathematics & Aptitude” MCQ type questions for 120 Marks), LAST 90 minutes TOTAL 80 Marks Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper 2X 40 = 80 Marks. The detailed schedules of NATA 2017 Exam check at below.
Important notes :
NATA full form for National Aptitude Test in Architecture, conducting by Council of Architecture Govt. of India
NATA is a national level competitive test and NATA 2017 is conducting at 63 various cities over all India.
NATA Exam was scheduled to be conduct on 16th April 2017 (Sunday)
NATA is an offline paper based and time based test, you will need to complete the test in 3 hours time period
NATA test timings are 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
The NATA question paper divided into two parts those are Multiple Choice Based Question paper and Drawings
Full details regarding NATA question pattern read below.
|Date & Time of Examination||Subject and Marks of Examination|
|16th April 2017 (Sunday)
11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.(Grand Total of 200 marks)
|FIRST 90 minutes TOTAL 120 Marks
Mathematics (MCQ) 30X2 = 60 Marks (OMR BASED)General Aptitude (MCQ ) 30X2 = 60 Marks (OMR BASED)
|LAST 90 minutes TOTAL 80 Marks
Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper 2X40 = 80 Marks
The question paper consists of two parts those are following
(a) Multiple Choice Based Questions
(a) Multiple Choice Based Questions paper for 120 Marks
- MCQs Type question paper would be in FIRST 90 minutes for a TOTAL 120 Marks
- The question paper questions coming from Mathematics (MCQ) 30 Questions X 2 Marks = 60 Marks (OMR BASED)
- And General Aptitude (MCQ) 30 Questions X 2 Marks = 60 Marks (OMR BASED)
(b) Drawings for 80 Marks
- Candidates need to draw the Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper
- Each Drawing carries 40 Marks so Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper 2 Drawings X 40 Marks = 80 Marks
- The drawing test would be LAST 90 minutes TOTAL 80 Marks
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks||Mode of Exam|
|Mathematics (30 Qs)||30×2||60||MCQ (OMR based)|
|General Aptitude (30 Qs)||30×2||60||MCQ (OMR based)|
|Drawing (2 Qs)||2×40||80||Paper and Pencil|
- The questions will be MCQ type, Only one option is correct and correct response will yield 2 (two) marks.
- There is no negative marking, but wrong answering will be penalized in case of tie breaking.
- ANSWERS ARE TO BE MARKED (BUBBLED) USING BLUE/BLACK BALL POINT PEN ONLY ON THE ‘OMR ANSWER SHEET’.
|Activity||Date (with time)|
|Date of availability of NATA 2017 information brochure||15th December, 2016|
|Date of commencement of online form fill-up||24th December 2016 (Tentative)|
|Last date to online application form registration||29th January 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|Photography & Signature uploads allowed till||30th January 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|Fee payment allowed till||31st January 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|Confirmation page printing available till||28th February 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|Candidate Correction window along with upload of correct testimonials||15th February 2017 (10:30 AM) to 21st February 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|Publication of Downloadable Admit Card in www.nata.in||26th March 2017 (10:30 AM)|
|Date and time of NATA Examination||16th April 2017 (11 AM to 2 PM)|
|Publication of Results||By 10th June, 2017|
For more information visit: http://www.indiaresultz.com/entrance-exam/coa-nata/
If any candidates have queries regarding above topic, please comment us below