Cotton Post Graduate Entrance Examination (CPGEE) 2016 Results/ Merit List/ Rank Card/ Rank List/ Score Card, Cut-Off & Counseling Schedule likely available from First week of August 2016 at the Cotton University Official website at “ccsu.ac.in“. All the related candidates are advised to keep checking this webpage or University website at “ccsu.ac.in” for finding of latest information regarding Cotton PG Admissions 2016-17.
Cotton Post Graduate Entrance Examination (CPGEE) 2017 Notification Shortly issued by the Cotton College State University, also update here very soonSponsored Links:
Latest News :
Spot Admission against Few Vacant Seats
Fourth (4th) List for CCSU Category Part-III
PROVISIONAL SELECTION LIST FOR SPOT ADMISSION ON 29th August 2016
PROVISIONAL SELECTION LIST FOR SPOT ADMISSION ON 23rd August 2016
Important Dates :
Last Date of Fee Deposit: 24th Aug, 2016 4 PM.
Reporting for Document Verification and Classes: 1st Sept, 2016, 10 AM
Cotton College State University issued the Cotton Post Graduate Common Entrance Exam (CPGEE) 2016 Online application form on 6th July 2016 (at Evening). All the related candidates who are interested may apply for CPGEE 2016 through online at “www.ccsu.ac.in”
CPGEE 2016 Open Category Provisional Selection Lists
Cotton College State University (CCSU) Guwahati, Assam has been conducting the Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination (CPGEE) to providing admissions into various master degree (PG) courses under the university. The CCSU, Guwahati – PG Admissions 2016-17 will be decided based on merit of CPGEE 2016. The graduate students who passed before 2011 are eligible to apply for CPGEE 2016. The eligible and interested candidates are suggested to apply for CPGEE 2016 through online mode on or before last date. Further details find below.
- Cotton College State University PG Admissions 2016
- CPGEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- CPGEE 2016 Online Application Procedure
- CPGEE 2016 Admit Card
- CPGEE 2016 Results / Rank Card
- CPGEE 2016 Cut-Off
- CPGEE 2016 Syllabus
- CCSU PG Course Offered 2016-17
- CCSU PG Seat availability for Academic session 2016-17
- CCSU PG Admission 2016-17 Seats Reservation
- CCSU PG Academic 2016-17 New Fees Structure
Latest News : Cotton College HS Admission 2016 (Cut-Off)
Admission to the H.S. First Year Classes 2016 Probable Cut-Off Marks
|Category||U.S. (Sc.) DAY||H.S. (Sc.)
Note : The Cut-Off Marks may come Down Depending upon the number of absentees.
Download Cut-Off Notice at : http://www.cottoncollege.org.in/HS.pdf
Latest News : Cotton College UG ADMISSION NOTICE : 2016-17
In partial modification to the admission notice (No. Janasanyog/718/16 published on 2611 May 2016) in The Assam Tribune, the date of interview & Admission HS classes has been re¬scheduled to as follows:
|No.||Name of the course||Earlier scheduled date||Re-scheduled date|
|1||HS (Sc) 1st Year (Day Shift)||17th June 2016||21st June 2016|
|2||HS (Sc) Ist Year (Evening Shift)||18th June 2016||22nd June 2016|
|3||HS (Arts) 1st year||20th June 2016||23rd June 2016|
However, the date of interview and admission into UG (BA, BSc, BCA and BSc (Biotechnology) classes will remain unchanged.
Latest News for CCSU UG Admissions 2016
Important dates :
Update soon : Actually officially CPGEE 2016 Important dates are not published yet by the university. It will be updated here very soon after publication by the university.
Important notes :
Cotton Post Graduate Entrance Examination shortly known as CPGEE
CPGEE has been conducting by the Cotton College State University to admission in to Various PG Courses for 2016-17 academic session.
The CPGEE 2016 applications are accept through online mode only.
Cotton College State University PG admissions will be made based on CPGEE 2016 Merit / score and previous academic course marks.
The Master Degree programme admissions through CPGEE Entrance test only.
CPGEE 2016 cut-off - minimum of 50% weightage to qualifying the counsellings.
There will be seats reservation for various category candidates as per the government rules.
All the candidates who are interested can apply for Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination 2016 through online mode only on or before last date. Candidates can check the CPGEE 2016 eligibility criteria, application fee and application procedure at below
- The applicant must be qualified bachelor degree with minimum of pass percentage in relevant subjects
- A pass in Under Gradation after 2011 year, before 2011 are not eligible to apply for CPGEE 2016
Application cum entrance examination fee: Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
Payment mode : Online payment
How to apply :
The eligible candidates can submit their applications through online official website at www.ccsu.ac.in on or before last date.
Pre-requisites for submission of the Online Application
- A valid e-mail ID
- A valid mobile number
- Digital /scanned passport size photograph of the applicant (Size 20kb-50 kb)
- Digital /scanned copy of the signatures of the applicant (Size 20kb-50 kb)
The application in the prescribed format can be submitted online through the University website www.ccsu.ac.in.
The successfully applicants who are eligible to appear in Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination 2016 can download their online admit card before one week to the exam date at www.ccsu.ac.in. Candidates can also check their respective exam centre name in their admit card only.
Selection process :
- The Cotton College State University PG Admissions through Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination (CPGEE) only
- Admission selections will be made based on Minimum of 50% weightage of percentage of marks obtained in CPGEE 2016 and final qualifying degree examination
CPGEE 2016 Cut-off
The University is done on the basis of merit list prepared by taking 50% weightage
Post-Graduate courses in Arts and Science for the session 2015-16,
- Masters of Arts (M.A.)
- Masters of Science (M.Sc.)
Self Financing Courses
- Masters of Computer Application (MCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
And other PG Diploma courses
All Courses are offered in 22 (twenty two) subjects in 21 Departments of CCSU.
Course Fee structure check at: http://www.ccsu.ac.in/index1.asp?UploadID=50
CCSU Admissions 2016 (CPGEE) Post Graduate Courses Offered, Seats Availability
- There will be provided seat reservation As per the Government of Assam reservation policy, some seats are reserved for OBC / MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) categories as follows
- Reservation for Permanent Residents of Assam (Permanent Residence Certificate issued by the Government of Assam must be produced to avail this benefit)
(a) Scheduled Castes 7%
(b) Scheduled Tribes (Plains) 10%
(c) Scheduled Tribes (Hills) 5%
(d) O.B.C. & M.O.B.C. 15%
Read more at university website : www.ccsu.ac.in
If any queries regarding above topic, please write to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org