The Central Universities Common Entrance Test-2016 (CUCET-2016) online application submission form available from 14th March 2016. The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply for CUCET 2016 Entrance test through online mode only on or before last date i.e. 15th April 2016. The successfully applications can download their admit card and appear for CUCET 2016 Entrance exam on 21st / 22nd May 2016. Further information find below.
- 0.1 CUCET 2016 for admission into UG / PG / PhD programmes under 9 Participating universities for the academic session 2016-17.
- 1 CUCET 2016 Online Application Form Procedure, Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Online Application Procedure
- 3 CUCET 2016 Admit Card Download
- 4 CUCET Participating Universities
- 5 Under the guidance of Central University of Rajasthan
- 6 CUCET 2016 Answer Key
- 7 CUCET 2016 Admissions 2016 Intake of Seats University wise list check at below.
- 8 Recommended:
CUCET 2016 for admission into UG / PG / PhD programmes under 9 Participating universities for the academic session 2016-17.
Important dates :
Online application form available from : 14 March 2016
Last date to online application submission : 15 April 2016
Issue of admit card : 06 May 2016
CUCET Entrance Exam Dates : 21st, 22nd May 2016
Answer Key upload on website from : 23 May 2016
Grievances, if any, upto : 05.00 pm on 26 May 2016
Corrected Answer Key ready : 03 June 2016
Result Declaration : 17 June 2016
Central Universities Common Entrance Test purely known as CUCET.
CUCET 2016 conducting by the nine Central Universities under the guidance of Central University of Rajasthan.
CUCET Entrance test is a national level entrance exam conducting to admission into the UG / Integrated Program, Post Graduate Program and the Research Program respectively in these nine Central Universities.
The students of 10+2, Bachelor Degree holders and Master Degree holders are eligible to apply CUCET 2016
CUCET 2016 Applications are accepts through online mode only, not accepted any of other modes
The Various Integrated and Under Graduate Programmes under 9 Participating Central Universities admission will be made based on merit in CUCET 2016 only.
Reservation of Seats as per Participating Universities (PUs) Norms
All the candidates who are interested to apply for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test-2016 are suggested to check the eligibility, application fee, online application procedure etc information available below.
|Eligibility Criteria||Course Offered|
|The applicants should passed 10+2 (Higher Secondary) Course||Integrated M.Tech (5 Years)|
|Integrated M. A. (5 Years)|
|Integrated M.B.A. (5 Years)|
|Integrated M.Sc. (5 Years)|
|Bachelor Degree (3 Years)|
|The applicants should qualified Bachelor/Master Degree||B.Ed. (2 Years)|
|MA/M.Sc./LLM (Two Years)|
The above course Admission shall be done through Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET-2016).
Read more at : http://www.cuj.ac.in/downloads/Admission2016/Admission%20leaflet%202016.pdf
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 700/- + Rs.50/- Bank Charges extra
- If SC/ST/ Candidates : Rs. 350/- + Rs.50/- Bank Charges extra
- PWD Candidates: All PWD candidates are exempted from CUCET-2016 Fees (No Fee)
How to apply :
The eligible candidates who wish to apply for CUCET 2016 can apply through online mode only. Candidates can follow the below mentioned few simple steps and apply for CUCET 2016 online easily.
Opening of online Applications for all programmes : 14th March, 2016
Closing of online Application Registration : 14th April, 2016
- Logon to : http://cucet16.co.in/WebPage/Home.aspx
- Click on “Apply” button in that page
- Fill the required fields and verify before click on submit button
- Pay the application fee through online mode
- Logon with Registration ID and Password
- Upload relevant documents such as candidate photo, Signature etc
- After completion of online application submission take application form receipt print out for future requirement.
Note : Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number which should be kept active during the entire admission process, so that the university may send alerts, important communications etc. regarding entrance test on them. Under no circumstances, should the candidate share/ mention his/her email ID with any other person.
As all communication will be made through email and SMS, please ensure that DND (Do Not Disturb) is not activated on your mobile
All the applicants for Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2016, can check their application status through online official website at http://cucet16.co.in/. The eligible candidates for CUCET 2016 only able to download their CUCET 2016 admit card through online from 06 May 2016
- Download CUCET 2016 Admit Card at : http://cucet16.co.in/.
- Online admit card available to download from : 6th May 2016 onwards
The candidates who are going to appear for the CUCET 2016 must bring their admit card to examination hall, without admit card not permitted to write the CUCET 2016 entrance test.
Candidates are required to keep your admit card upto completion of admission counselling certification verification and admission process, because there will be asked CUCET 2016 admit card for respective course admission.
CUCET 2016 Conduct nine Central Universities are namely followed given below
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- CUCET 2016 Question Paper pattern
- The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- There shall be conducted CUCET 2016 for various courses (The question paper will be separated for each course)
- Each paper will be only of Two Hours Duration.
- There will be negative marking in CUCET-2016.
- Each correct answer will carry 03 marks and for each wrong answer, 01 mark will be deducted.
- Questions not attempted will not be assessed and hence will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
The question paper divided into Two Parts those are “Part-A, Part-B”
Part A: English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills – comprising of 25 MCQs
Part B: Domain Knowledge – comprising of 75 MCQs.
This part may consist of one/two/three or more sections.
Each section can have 25 or more questions.
For example, Part B of Entrance Test-Paper shall consist of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology comprising 25 questions each.
A candidate shall be required to attempt any three sections with combination of either PCM or PCB.
While choosing the combination the candidate must ensure that he/she has appeared in respective subjects at 10+2 or Pre-board or equivalent qualifying exam.
After uploading of answer keys for various Test papers for all U.G./ P.G./ Ph.D. courses on 23 May 2016, a candidate may submit his / her grievance only through an email (no hard copy will be accepted) at firstname.lastname@example.org, upto 26th May 2016
|University||Code||Eligibility Criteria and Number of Seats|
|Central University of Haryana||CUHAR||Click here|
|Central University of Jammu||CUJAM||Click here|
|Central University of Jharkhand||CUJHD||Click here|
|Central University of Karnataka||CUKNK||Click here|
|Central University of Kashmir||CUKAS||Click here|
|Central University of Kerala||CUKER||Click here|
|Central University of Punjab||CUPUN||Click here|
|Central University of Rajasthan||CURAJ||Click here|
|Central University of Tamil Nadu||CUTND||Click here|
LIST OF CITIES WHERE THE CUCET-2016 TESTS WILL BE HELD
|Rajasthan||Bandarsindari (CURAJ) Ajmer||2|
|Karnataka||Kalaburagi / Gulbarga||26|
|New Delhi||New Delhi||39|
CUCET 2016 Admission Counselling schedule will update at : http://cucet16.co.in/WebPage/Home.aspx
If any queries regarding above topic please write to : email@example.com