Government of Goa, Directorate of Technical Education will be issued the Goa CET 2016 Result / Rank Card & Counselling through their official website at www.dtegoa.gov.in on 18th May 2016. The eligible candidates only in GCET 2016 able to download their rank card.
Goa CET 2016 online application form activated to apply from 28th March 2016. Government of Goa, Directorate of Technical Education conducting the Goa Common Entrance test 2016 for admissions into the first year of Professional Degree Courses Session 2016-2017. The candidates who qualified 10 +2 class (Intermediate) are eligible to apply for GCET 2016. The eligible and interested candidates who would like to join in various bachelor degree courses in Goa state colleges / institutions, can apply for GCET 2016 through online on or before last date 2nd April 2016.
Download GCET Prospects at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/GCET-2016-Information-Brochure.pdf
- 1 SCHEDULE OF GCET 2016
- 2 GCET 2016 Application Form Procedure & Eligibility Criteria
- 3 GCET 2016 Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download
- 4 GCET 2016 Exam Centre list:
The Goa Common Entrance Test 2016 shall be held as per following schedule.
|Subject||Day & Date||Time||Duration|
|Physics||Tuesday, 10th May 2016||10.00 to 12.00 hrs||Two hours|
|Chemistry||Tuesday, 10th May 2016||14.00 to 16.00 hrs||Two hours|
|Mathematics||Wednesday, 11th May 2016||10.00 to 12.00 hrs||Two hours|
|Biology||Wednesday, 11th May 2016||14.00 to 16.00 hrs||Two hours|
Online registration start from 28th March 2016
Last to online application receiving
Without any late fee: 2nd April 2016
With a late fee of Rs.1000/- : 29th April 2016
Online admit card available from: 2nd April 2016 onwards
Date of GCET Entrance test: 10th & 11th May 2016
Expected date of result of GCET on: 18th May 2016
Important words :
Goa Common Entrance Test formally known as GCET, is a state level entrance test for Goa state
GCET has been conducting by the Government of Goa, Directorate of Technical Education
First Year of Professional Degree Course admission2016-17 selections will be made based on GCET 2016 merit in Goa State.
The eligible candidates who are interested to join in MBBA/ BDS/ BE/ B PHARM/ B ARCH/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT/ BSC, etc in Goa state can apply for GCET 2016.
DTE Goa will be arranged the GCET Entrance test at 14 Examination centres in Goa State.
Candidates have to choose their exam centre option in online registration form
GCET Question paper consists of Multi choice type questions with 2 hrs duration
Goa Common Entrance Test conducting for admission to professional degree courses in Goa. The candidates who are interested to apply for GCET 2016 may check the application procedure below.
GCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must qualified XIIth Standard (HSSC)
Application fee : Rs. 1500/-
Fee Payment mode : Payable at Panaji, in favour of “Director of Technical Education” drawn on any Scheduled Bank, or any other approved form of remittance, as may be duly notified
How to apply :
- Download the Fee payment form format at : www.dtegoa.gov.in
- Draw DD for the application fee of Rs.1500/- in favour of “Director of Technical Education” drawn on any Scheduled Bank, or any other approved form of remittance.
- Download application form at : http://www.dtegoa.gov.in/cad2016/prosp/form_A_2016.pdf
- Fill the required fields in Capital letters
- Attach the Self attested photo copies of the following CERTIFICATES
- Enclose the SSCE Passing Certificate and Std XIIth passing certificate or HSSC Examination Hall Ticket.
- Send the application form must reach to Director of Technical Education, Govt. Goa on or before last date 2nd April 2016(Without any late fee).
- The successfully applicants for GCET 2016, can be downloaded their online admit card from the official website at http://www.dtegoa.gov.in/
- The GCET 2016 online admit card likely available to download from 2nd April 2016 onwards
GCET 2016 Course offered in Goa State Universities / Institutions
- Medicine (M.B.B.S.)
- Dentistry (B.D.S.)
- Engineering (B.E.)
- Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- Architecture (B.ARCH)
- Homoeopathy (B.H.M.S)
- Ayurveda (B.A.M.S.)
- Allied Health Sciences (B.P.T., B.O.T., B.Opt., B.Sc.M.I.T., B.Sc.A.T.)
- B.Sc. in Nursing
Tuition fee & GCET Model Paper / Syllabus/ Pattern check at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/GCET-2016-Information-Brochure.pdf
If any enquiry regarding GCET 2016 topic, please contact to : Phone (0832) 2416370.