Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE) Main 2016 Admit Card will be available to download online official website at jeemain.nic.in from Second week of March 2016 (12th March 2016 tentatively). All the related candidates who have to appear for the JEE (Main) Paper – 1 / JEE (Main) Paper – 2 / JEE (Main) Paper – 1 & Paper – 2 Both Exams April 2016 to be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, are advised to download their online admit card to appearing for your respective JEE Main (Pen and Paper Based / Computer based Test) Entrance Exams to be held on 3rd / 9th / 10th April 2016.
Joint Entrance Examinations Main 2016 Results declared on 27th April 2016. The results are available online official website now at http://jeemain.nic.in/Sponsored Links:
- Date of issue Admit card : 12th March 2016 (Tentatively)
Date of JEE Main Paper I Exam : 3rd April 2016
Date of JEE Main Paper II Exam: 9th / 10th April 2016
- Date of announcement of JEE Main Results : 27th April 2016
- Timing for the exam
Morning session : 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Afternoon session : 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM
- Click here to check the JEE Main Exam 2016 Timing step by step
Click here to check the JEE Main all important dates
Important notes :
There will be apply negative marking system for JEE Main exam ¼ (one fourth) marks i.e. one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Joint Entrance Examinations Main is a National level entrance test to take admission into B.Tech/ B.E. /B.Arch/ B.Planning under NITs, IITs, etc. Click here to read more information.
The 10 + 2(Intermediate / Higher Secondary) Qualified candidates are eligible for apply JEE Main exam
JEE Main Exam conducting for admission into Under Graduation Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments and eligibility to JEE (Advanced)
JEE Main exam divided into Paper-I (B.E. / B.Tech), Paper-II (B.Arch. / B.Planning)
The Paper-1 (BE /BTech) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced)
JEE Main Question paper will be English, Hindi and Gujarati languages
JEE Main accepts 31 (NITs), 18 (IIITs, IIITM & IIITDM), 18 Other Central Government/State Government Funded Institutions and etc. Click here for full information.
All those candidates who applied for JEE Main Examination 2016 can download online admit card / hall ticket for from JEE (Main) website from 2nd week March 2016 onwards. Candidates can follow the below mentioned structure in order to downloading of online admit card easily.
How to Print JEE Main 2016 online admit card
- Logon to : http://jeemain.nic.in/
- Find the admit card download page link and open it
- Enter your Roll Number and Board Details of Class 12 Qualifying exam
- Now check your JEE Main Admit card details like (Student name, exam date, time centre etc)
- Finally take print out the online admit card
The candidates are advised to download their admit cards from JEE (Main) website only from 12th March 2016 (Tentatively) onwards.
JEE Main Questions will come from following 5 subjects
- Any one of (Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject),
- Any other subject
Mode of Examination
- Pen and Paper Based Examination
- Computer Based Examination
- JEE Main Paper-1 : Computer Based Examination for (B. E. / B. TECH.)
- JEE Main Paper-1 : Pen And Paper Based Examination for (B. E./B. TECH.)
- JEE Main Paper-2 : Pen And Paper Based Examination for (B. ARCH./B. PLANNING.)
JEE Main Exam conducting for admission to NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFIs, State Engineering Colleges for Participating States and other Participating Institutions
For any more doubts on above topic, please write at below comment box.