West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will be issued the JENPAUH Entrance test 2017 admit card through their online official website and the admit cards will be available to download from 17th May 2017 (Tentatively). All the successfully applicants, those who are eligible to appear in the WBJEEB – JENPAUH Entrance test 2017, you can download your admit card through online at http://www.wbjeeb.in/jenpauh.aspx and appear for your exam.
About WBJEEB JENPAUH 2017
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) conducting the JENPAUH-2017 entrance examinations for admission to B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing) / B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotheraphy) / B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology) courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal for 2017-2018 academic sessions.
- 1 WBJEEB – JENPARH 2017 Counselling Schedule & Procedure
- 2 WBJEEB JENPAUH 2017 Counselling Dates & Admissions, Seat Allotment
- 3 WBJEEB JENPAUH Important dates 2017
- 4 WBJEEB JENPAUH 2017 Notification & Online Application Procedure
- 5 Candidates can also read the eligibility criteria for JENPAUH 2017
- 6 JENPAUH 2017 Schedule
- 7 WBJEEB JENPAUH 2017 Admit Card Download Online
- 8 How to download JENPAUH Admit Card
- 9 WBJEEB JENPAUH 2017 Rules / Instructions
- 10 WBJEEB JENPAUH Rank Card 2017 Download Online
Online application starts from: 1st March 2017
Last date to apply: 22nd March 2017
Registration fee last date 22nd March 2017
Last date to downloading confirmation page: 22nd March 2017
Entrance test Admit Card available to download from: 17th May 2017 (Tentatively)
Dates of JENPAUH Examinations: (Sunday) 28th May 2017
Publication of JENPAUH Results: 30th June 2017 (Tentative)
The online application submission for JENPAUH 2017 was closed by 22nd March 2017, also there are thousands of eligible and interested candidates applied for this entrance test through online official website at www.wbjeeb.in. All those candidates are suggested to keep in touch with this webpage to find latest information regarding JENPAUH 2017 Entrance test.
- A candidate who qualified n the year 2017 or earlier or appeared in the year 2017 from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent Board such as AISSCE / CBSE / CSE / SSCE / HSCE (or) other equivalent Board are eligible to apply for JENPAUH 2017.
- They have pass in each subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English) individually and also pass in theory and practical separately (Not taken together).
- Furthermore, not only pass marks in individual subjects & theory & practical, they must have 45% marks (if they are belongs to General, OBC category) and 40% (for SC, ST candidates) in aggregate.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45 % marks are also eligible.
Medical Fitness: Student shall be medically fit
|JENPAUH 2017||Physics & Chemistry||Biological Sciences|
|28th May 2017 (Sunday)||11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.||02.00 P.M. to 04.00 P.M.|
The candidates who are eligible to appear in JENPAUH 2017 entrance test can download their admit card as following the below mentioned few simple steps.
- Candidates can login to: http://www.wbjeeb.in/jenpauh.aspx
- Find Admit card download link and open it
- Enter your register number and submit it
- Finally check and download your online admit card and appear for the test with admit card
JENPAUH 2017 Admit Card Available to download from: 17th May 2017 (Tentatively)
- Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre 30 minutes before commencement of the test.
- Candidates should carry the following documents in order to enter the examination centre.
a. A hard copy of admit card of JENPAUH-2017
b. A copy of colored photograph uploaded during online application.
c. Any photo identity card in original such as Aadhar card/ Pan Card / Passport/ 10th standard admit card/ School – ID card.
- Candidates are advised to take their seats at least 15 minutes before the test.
- Question booklets and OMRs will be distributed maximum 15 minutes before commencement of the test.
- Put your signature on the top of question booklet.
All the candidates who participated in JENPAUH Entrance test May 2017, you can check your result / merit list / rank / score through online official website at www.wbjeeb.in/jenpauh.aspx.
Note : WBJEEB tentatively published the JENPAUH Test 2017 Results on 30th June 2017
For any query regarding the JENPAUH examination please write through below comment session (or) direct contact through below Toll free number.
JENPAUH 2017 Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781 (Toll free)