Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) recently issued the Bachelors of Science (B.Sc) Courses Admissions 2016-17 notification. The B.Sc Admissions 2016-17 made through the JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Test 2016. The admissions are purely based on merit in qualifying entrance test. All the eligible candidates those who would like to join in B.Sc course under Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, PUDUCHERRY, can apply for the B.Sc entrance test 2016 through online mode on or before last date, further information available at below.
- 1 JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Test 2016 Important Dates & Timing:
- 2 JIPMER Admissions 2016 Important notes
- 3 JIPMER B.Sc Admission Test 2016 Online Apply
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 APPLICATION FEES:
- 6 Mode of Payment:
- 7 How to apply
- 8 Hall Tickets / Admit Card
- 9 Exam Cities / places
- 10 Mode of Entrance Examination
- 11 Results / Rank Card / Score Card / Merit List
- 12 Method of Selection
- 13 JIPMER Admissions 2016 B.Sc Seats Intake (Seat Availability)
- 14 Admission / Counselling Schedule (B.Sc. Courses)
JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Test 2016 Important Dates & Timing:
Online application submission starts from: 4th April 2016 (Monday) from 11:00 AM
Online Registration Closes on: 8th June 2016 (Wednesday) upto 05:00 PM
Download of Hall Ticket: 29th June 2016 (Wednesday) from 11:00 AM
Last date to download hall ticket from website: 10th July 2016 (Sunday) from 08:00 AM
Date of Entrance Examination: 10th July 2016 (Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (90 Minutes)
Expected date of publication of Merit List: On or before 18th July 2016 (Monday) @ 09:00 PM
JIPMER Admissions 2016 Important notes
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has been conducting the entrance test to admission into various bachelor degree courses.
The B.Sc Entrance test is an Online computer based test for duration of 90 minutes (1½hrs).
All questions will be objective type (multiple choice questions) MCQs
The course admissions are purely made based on merit in entrance test 2016
Candidates have to apply for the entrance test through online mode only (not accepts any other mode)
All the candidates who want to apply for JIPMER B.Sc Admission Test 2016, can check the eligibility, application fee, application submission process, etc information below of this page.
The applicants for B.Sc Programme must qualified in (10+2) Higher Secondary with minimum pass marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry.
B.Sc. Courses :
For UR/OBC : Rs.600/-
For SC / ST : Rs.400/-
The application fee payments Only through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Note : Application Fees exempted for OPH Candidates subject to submission of Medical Certificate indicating the disability along with a copy of their competed application to the “Registrar (Academic), Academic Section, III-Floor, JIPMER Academic Center, Dhanvantri Nagar Post, Puducherry-605006 on or before 24th June 2016 upto 05:00 pm.
- The eligible candidates can submit their application through online official website from www.jipmer.edu.in
- Candidates are required to submission of their application form on or before last date i.e. 8th June 2016 up to 05:00 PM.
- The successfully application can check their application form status online official website at www.jipmer.edu.in
- The eligible candidates only for JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Test 2016 can download their admit card through online from 29th June 2016
- Gandhi Nagar
- New Delhi
- Online based distributed object system of 90 minutes duration (1½hrs).
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) may be publish the B.Sc entrance test 2016 result through their official website On or before 18th July 2016.
Through Entrance Examination only.
- B.Sc.(Nursing) : 21st July 2016 (Thursday) & 22nd July 2016 (Friday)
- B.A.S.L.P. : 26th July 2016 (Tuesday)
B.Sc. (Allied Medical Sciences):
- First Counselling : 29th July 2016 (Friday)
- Second Counselling : 16th August 2016 (Tuesday)
- Third / Open Counselling : 29th August 2016 (Monday)
Commencement of Course : 1st August 2016 (Monday) @ 09:00 am
Close of Admission for B.Sc. Courses : 31st August 2016 (Wednesday) up to 05:00 pm
More information read at http://www.jipmer.edu.in/
If any candidates have doubts regarding above topic, please comment us below.