Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research will be issued the MBBS Entrance test to be held on 5th June 2016 admit card through their official website at jipmer.edu.in. The JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 online admit card available to download from last week of May 2016. This is good news for the eligible candidates who are preparing to appear for JIPMER MBBS Admission Test 2016. All the related candidates who are going to attend for the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 are suggested to download their online admit card and bring to examination hall.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test June 2016 Merit List / Rank Card Download Online
Download Result at : jipmer.edu.in
All the successfully applicants for JIPMER MBBS Admission Test 2016 can check their application status through online official website at www.jipmer.edu.in. There will be update the shortlist / eligible candidates list for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016. The eligible candidates only can able to download their admit card through online. The related candidates who are going to appear for JIPMER MBBS Entrance test 2016 can follow the below mentioned steps in order to downloading of online admit card easily.
- Logon to : http://jipmer.edu.in/
- Look for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test 2016 Admit Card link and access it (If you found there)
- Enter your Registration ID / Application Number and Date of Birth
- Check your admit card details and take print out it
Direct link to download JIPMER MBBS Admission Test 2016 will be appear at http://jipmer.edu.in/announcements/admission-to-mbbs-course-2016-session/
Note : Candidates don’t for get bring their admit card along with required ID proofs to examination hall. Candidates without contain proper admit card not allowed into examination hall. Candidates are advised to attend to the examination hall at-least 30 minutes before to the exam timings.
Find more information : http://jipmer.edu.in/announcements/admission-to-mbbs-course-2016-session/
- 0.1 JIPMER MBBS Admissions 2016-17 Procedure & Prospectus PDF
- 0.2 JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2016 Application Form & Eligibility
- 0.3 JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 0.4 JIPMER MBBS EE 2016 Application Fee:
- 0.5 JIPMER MBBS Admissions Test 2016 Application Procedure:
- 0.6 JIPMER MBBS Admissions 2016-17 Seats Availability in Puducherry & Karaikal
- 0.7 JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 Cities list
- 1 Instructions of placard
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research issued the MBBS Admission 2016-17 Prospectus notice. The JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2016 online application form available to apply from 7th March 2016 to 4th May 2016. The student who qualified Higher Secondary (10 + 2), are eligible to apply for JIPMER MBBS Admission test 2016. The eligible and interested candidates can apply through online on or before last date for JIPMER MBBS Admissions 2016-17.
Recommended : JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Test 2016 Online Apply
Date and Time for online computer based JIPMER – MBBS Entrance exam 2016 : on 05-06-2016 (Sunday) – (Morning Shift and Afternoon Shift) (Morning – 10:00 am – 12:30 pm)
The Entrance Examination for JIPMER MBBS Scheduled on 05th June 2016 (Sunday) will be held in Two Shifts (Morning Shift and Afternoon Shift)
Important dates & Timing:
Online Registration commencement : (Monday) 7th March 2016 from 11:00 AM
Online application submission closed by : (Wednesday) 4th May 2016 upto 5:00 PM
Date of issue MBBS Entrance test Admit card : Third Week in May 2016
Date & Time of MBBS Entrance Exam : (Sunday) 5th June 2016 @ 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM (Single Shift)
Date of declaration of Merit List : (Monday) 13th June 2016 from 09:00 PM
Counseling for exercise of option for JIPMER Puducherry / Karaikal : 20th to 22nd June 2016
Commencement of M.B.B.S. Classes : (Friday) 1st July 2016 @ 10:00 AM onwards
Close of Admission for MBBS Course : (Wednesday) 30th September 2016 by 05:00 PM
Important notes :
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research shortly known as JIPMER
JIPMER conducting the MBBS Entrance Test 2016 at 75 Major Cities throughout India
The MBBS Admissions 2016-17 in JIPMER will be made based on MBBS Entrance Test 2016 Merit / Rank
The Student who passed Intermediate in related group, are eligible to apply for JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam 2016
JIPMER MBBS Common Entrance Examination 2016 for 150+50 seats in Puducherry & Karaikal
The MBBS Entrance test is On-line based distributed object system exam of 150 minutes duration
The interested candidates to apply for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2016 may check the eligibility, application fee and application procedure at below.
- The applicant must belongs to Indian Nationality / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
- Must have passed / appeared for HSC (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology & English/ Equivalent.
- The candidates who Completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age onor before 31st December 2016 i.e. they should have been born on or before 1st January 2000 are eligible for apply.
- For General (UR)/OBC/NRI/OCI : Rs.1000/- and Transaction charges
- For SC/ST categories : Rs.800/- as applicable
- All OPH are Exempted from Application Fee
The eligible candidates who want to apply for JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam 2016 may apply through online mode only. Candidates can follow the below mentioned few steps in order to complete online registration successfully.
Online Registration active in between : 7th March 2016 from 11:00 AM and 4th May 2016 upto 5:00 PM
How to apply for MBBS Admissions Test 2016
- Logon to http://jipmer.edu.in/announcements/admission-to-mbbs-course-2016-session/
- Click on Online apply link
- Fill the online registration form
- Application fee payment through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card only
- Candidates have to recheck the details before going to submit it
- Finally take the online application printout receipt
The successfully application submission candidates need to download their admit card to appearing for MBBS Entrance exam 2016.
For JIPMER Puducherry Campus
- Total Number of Seats: 150
- Category wise details: UR-50, OBC-28, SC-16, ST-11, Puducherry Residents-40 (PUR-23, POBC-11, P-SC-6), NRI/OCI – 5 (Under Self Finance Scheme).
For JIPMER Karaikal Campus
- Total Number of Seats: 50
- Category wise details: UR-15, OBC-10, SC-6, ST-4, Puducherry Residents–14 (PUR-7,POBC-5,P-SC-2), NRI/OCI – 1 (Under Self Finance Scheme).
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research going to arrange the MBBS Common Entrance examination June 2016 at 75 various exam centres through India. The MBBS entrance exam centre city names are as given below.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Centre
|JIPMER MBBS Admission Test – City/ Place / Centre|
Instructions of placard
Note : The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
If anyone did mistake regards placard please, touch with officials at: 18002660669 as they are in better position to help you with this
If any candidates have doubts regarding above topic, please write to in below comment box.
Toll Free No: 18002660669
E-mail ID: email@example.com