Government of Karnataka, Karnataka Examinations Authority going to conduct the “Common Entrance Test-2016” for admission into Professional courses in KARNATAKA state for the year 2016-17. The KEA CET 2016 online admission ticket / admit card / hall tickets will be made available to download from 15th April 2016 at KEA official website : www.kea.kar.nic.in
All the related candidates who applied, since looking for the Karnataka Examinations Authority – Common Entrance Test 2016 Hall tickets, are suggested to download their hall tickets from online official website and attend for the entrance exam.
Download KEA CET 2016 Admission Ticket at : https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/cet_admission/frmat.aspx
|Latest News :
Karnataka Examinations Authority was scheduled the Common Entrance Test-2016 to be conduct on 4th & 5th May 2016. There are huge of interested candidates applied for KEA Common Entrance Test-2016. All those candidates are suggested to check their application status / shortlist / eligible candidates for KEA CET 2016 through online at http://kea.kar.nic.in/cet_2016.htm.
Candidates are required to attend at examination enter before 30 Minutes to the exam
Candidates can carry your admission ticket along with any one identity card like Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ College Identity Card/ 2nd PU/ 12th Standard Examination admission ticket to the examination hall.
Without admission ticket there is no permission into examination hall.
Read more instructions at : http://kea.kar.nic.in/cet2016/cet_instructions.pdf
If any candidates have queries regarding above topic, please comment us through below comment box.
Commencement of Entry of Application Online: 13th January 2016
Last Date to Enter Application details online: 13th February 2016
Last date to pay the fees in the banks specified: 15th February 2016
Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after: 15th April 2016
Date of CET entrance test : 04 & 05 May 2016
- Karnataka Examinations Authority Purely known as “KEA” has been conducting the Common Entrance Test for admission into various Professional Courses
- KEA CET 2016 online application submission was closed by 13th February 2016, also there are huge of eligible candidates applied for the entrance test.
- The Bachelor Degree Admission to 1st Year admissions purely based on merit in KEA CET 2016 entrance test.
- 0.1 KEA Common Entrance Test 2016 Admission Ticket Download
- 0.2 Process to download KEA CET 2016 Hall Tickets
- 0.3 Common Entrance Test – 2016 Time Table
- 0.4 Kannada Language Test – Only In Bangalore
- 0.5 Practical Examination Time Table for Agriculturist Quota
- 0.6 Practical Examination Center List:
- 0.7 KEA CET 2016 admissions for various courses :
- 0.8 KEA CET 2016 Course wise Eligibility & Seat intake
- 1 Recommended:
All the applicants for KEA CET 2016 can check their application status / eligible candidates list for KEA CET-2016 through online official website at “kea.kar.nic.in”. The eligible candidates only for KEA Common Entrance Test 2016 have to download their online admit card / hall ticket through KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in. The related candidates can follow the below mentioned few simple steps in order to download the hall ticket easily online.
- The hall tickets available to download from: 15th April 2016
- Logon to : http://kea.kar.nic.in/cet_2016.htm
- Find the CET Hall Ticket 2016 download page link and click on it
- Enter your registration number and password (Date of Birth) and submit it
- Check your hall ticket details like (Name of the candidate, exam center place etc)
- Finally take print out the hall ticket to appear for exam.
Note : Candidates don’t forget to bring their hall ticket to examination hall, because there will be hall ticket verification to entry into examination hall.
|04-05-2016.||Wednesday||10.30 am – 11.50 am||Biology||60|
|02.30 pm – 03.50 pm||Mathematics||60|
|05-05-2016.||Thursday||10.30 am – 11.50 am||Physics||60|
|02.30 pm – 03.50 pm||Chemistry||60|
|06-05-2016.||Friday||11.30 am to 12.30 pm||ONLY FOR HORANADU AND GADINADU KANNADIGA CANDIDATES||50|
|12-05-2016 to 18-05-2016||Verification of Documents for Agriculturist at the respective Practical Test Centres|
|20-05-2016||Friday||9.00 am onwards||s PRACTICAL EXAMINATION on “Identification of Agriculture Related Specimens” TO CLAIM SEAT UNDER AGRICULTURIST QUOTA||200|
- Munirabad (Koppal District)
- Arabhavai (Gokak Tq) Tamaka (Kolar District)
Bachelor Degree 1st Year Admission courses through KEA CET 2016 are following below.
|Medical / Dental (MBBS / BDS)|
|Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga (ISM & H)|
|Engineering / Technology (B.E. / B.Tech)|
|B.Sc. (Agri. Biotech)|
|B.H.Sc., (Home Science)|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)|
|B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)|
|B.F.Sc., (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)|
|B.Tech. (Food Science & Tech.)|
|B.Sc. (Ag. Marketing and Co-operation)|
|B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)|
|Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.)|
|2nd Year B. Pharma|
If any enquiry regarding “KEA CET 2016” please contact to below given help line details.