Krishna University issued the Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRUCET 2018) Rank Card through online official website at www.krudoa.in. All the related candidates who are eligible in KRUCET 2018, can download their Rank Card through online now.
KRISHNA UNIVERSITY COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (KRUCET 2018)
Rank Card Download at : http://www.krudoa.in/RankLogin.aspx?cet=KRUCET
Status of Rank Card : Available to download now
Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRUCET 2016) online registration commencement from 11th March 2016. KRUCET conducting by the Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam, to admission into Science / Arts / Commerce / Law Post Graduate Courses under the Krishna University Campus College, Krishna University Dr. MRAR PG Center – Nuzvid, and Krishna University affiliated colleges. The candidates who passed bachelor degree with minimum of pass percentage are eligible to apply for KRUCET 2016. All the eligible persons those who are interested may apply for KRUCET 2016 through online on or before last date.
Important note : Last Date for KRUCET-2016 Applications without late fee is extended upto 08th May 2016
Date of issue official notification: 11th March 2016
Online application submission start from: 11th March 2016
Last date to online application submission
Without any late fee:
20th April 2016 Extended to 08th May 2016
With Late fee of Rs.500/- :
24th April 2016
Downloading Hall-Tickets from website (www.krudoa.in): Update soon
Date of KRUCET Entrance test:
2nd May 2016 (Tentatively) (Exact date Update soon)
Krishna University Common Entrance Test purely known as KRUCET
KRUCET has been conducting by the Krishna University
Krishna University PG Admissions will be filled based on KRUCET merit
Candidates have to submit separate application for each test / course
The candidates who will be admitted through KRUCET 2016 Counseling are eligible for Fee Reimbursement as per the norms of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- 1 KRUCET 2016 Online Application form & Eligibility criteria
- 2 KRUCET 2016 Eligibility criteria
- 3 KRUCET Hall Tickets 2016 Download Online
- 4 KRUCET Entrance Examination 2016 center list
- 5 KRUCET 2016 Question paper pattern
- 6 KRUCET 2016 Course offered
- 7 Krishna University PG Admissions 2016-17 Counselling Fee: (Through KRUCET 2016 Merit / Rank)
- 8 List of enclosures required to KRU PG Admissions 2016 counseling certificate verification process
- 9 Recommended:
Krishna University going to conduct the Krishna University Common Entrance test 2016 to admissions into P.G. Courses for the academic year 2016-2017. The candidates who would like to take Post Graduate Courses (Science / Arts / Commerce / Law) under the Krishna University must have to participate in KRUCET – 2016. The interested candidates can check online application process below.
The applicant for KRUCET must qualified Bachelor Degree with required pass percentage. B.Ed. / BSC/ BCOM/ BA/ Intermediate etc read more details at http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/KRUCET-2016-Booklet-Prospects-Brochure.pdf – (Page no. 4 to 6)
Application fee: Rs.350/- Cost of Application (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Application Registration & Processing Fee Rs.250/-)
The eligible and interested candidates can apply through online official website at http://krudoa.in/ on or before last date
Applicants has to carefully fill online application along with all the enclosures. Correct mobile number and Email address should be given so that all information will be sent to mobile or mail ID.
- Online Registration is available from 11th March 2016, 11.00 A.M. onwards.
- The last date for payment of Challan is 20th April 2016 without late fee and 24th April 2016 with late fee of Rs.500/-.
- Fill the application with accurate details
- Pay the fee through online payment.
- Finally take print out the application receipt for future requirements.
- Hall tickets will be generated by the university for all successfully applicants.
Online application procedure full details are available at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/KRUCET-2016-Online-Application-Procedure.pdf
- Candidates can download the above given PDF file in order to checking of online application form procedure
All the application for KRUCET 2016 successfully, has to download their hall tickets from the Krishna University website www.krishnauniversity.ac.in or www.krudoa.in to appearing for the entrance test.
Note : No candidate will be admitted into examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
TENTATIVE PLACES OF ENTRANCE TESTS:
- The question paper will be pen and paper based, candidates have to use black / blue ball pen to the exam.
- The question paper consists of 100 objective multiple choice type questions (MCQs)
- Each correct answer will be credited 1 mark for maximum of 100 marks
- There will be no negative marks
- The question paper divided into three sections those are Section A, Section B & Section C
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Krishna University Campus, Machilipatnam||Krishna University Dr. MRAR PG Center, Nuzvid||Krishna University Affiliated Colleges|
|Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance||M.Sc.|
|Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance||PG DIPLOMA IN E-BANKING|
|Course||First Counseling||Second Counseling||Third Counseling|
|Science and Education||Rs. 1000/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.1500/-|
|Arts, Commerce and other courses||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-||Rs.1000/-|
The candidates who qualified KRUCET 2016 those who are going to appear for PG Admissions counseling must arrange the following Original Certificates to submit at the Time of Counseling.
- KRUCET 2016 Application receipt, Hall Ticket & Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree & Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Permanent Caste Certificate & Income Certificate
- S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate & Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year)
- Migration Certificate (Only for other than KRU Students)
- Two sets Xerox copies of above mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos.
Note : No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C)
If any more queries regarding above topic Please write to : firstname.lastname@example.org.