Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad Management Course (MBA) Admission Test March 2016 Online Application activated by university. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for N-MET 2016 through online website at www.cms.nalsar.ac.in up to 29th February, 2016. NALSAR University will conducts the Nalsar Management Entrance Test 2016 on 27th March, 2016 at various examination centers in Hyderabad, Telangana.
About Nalsar Management Entrance Test 2016
Nalsar University of Law officially known as National Academy of Legal Studies and Research, founded in 1998 located in Shamirpet, Hyderabad, Telangana. NALSAR has been conducting the N-MET Entrance test for providing admissions in to Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Two Years Regular Course under the university. The interested candidates for NALSAR NMET Entrance Test 2016, may check the eligibility and application procedure below.
Eligibility for NMET 2016
- The applicant must and should have 50 % Marks in their Graduation (any discipline) aggregate from a recognized institute/university with valid CAT-2015/XAT-2016/CMAT 2015/GMAT/GRE scores can apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Application fee :
General Candidates : Rs. 1,000/-
S.C./S.T./PWD : Rs. 750/-
How to apply :
- Open the website : http://cms.nalsar.ac.in/
- Click on “Apply Online” button
- Fill the required fields with your details
- Verify the details after completion online form filling procedure
- Click on “Proceed to Apply” button
Online upload Photo Signature, Generated DD.
- Total 60 Seats are available for MBA All category candidates.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to online application receive : 29th February, 2016
- Date of issue Shortlisted / Selected candidates for NMET 2016 : 7th March, 2016
- Date of Nalsar Management Entrance Test (N-MET 2016) : 27th March, 2016
- Declaration of N-MET 2016 Result / Merit list / Rank Card : 2nd April, 2016
For any query related to admissions, contact at
040 – 23498408/409 | +91 9937017378 | +91 8106745488