Adikavi Nannaya University will be issued the hall tickets for Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNU-CET / NANNAYA-CET) 2017 through online official website at www.aknudoa.in. NANNAYA-CET 2017 Entrance Test hall tickets will be available to download online from 26th April 2017. All the applicants for AKNU-CET / ANUR-CET – 2017 those who are eligible to appearing to the Entrance test, you can download your hall tickets online and attend to the exam along with your downloaded hall ticket.
Application starts from: 7th March 2017
Last date to apply: 11th April 2017 (or) 15th April 2017 is last date with Rs.500/- fine
Hall tickets available from: 26th April 2017
Date of entrance test: 3rd May 2017
Results Publication date: 15th May 2017
Adikavi Nannaya University
Download hall tickets at: http://www.aknudoa.in/HallticketLogin.aspx?cet=AKNUCET
Hall Tickets available from: 26th April 2017 (Available Now)
Good News i.e. Adikavi Nannaya University going to announcement of Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNU CET / NANNAYA CET) 2016 Result / Rank Card on 26th May 2016 through online official website at www.aknudoa.in. The direct link of downloading of AKNUCET / NANNAYACET 2016 Result will be update here on 26th May 2016. All the related candidates are suggested to keep watching this webpage for knowing latest information regularly.
NANNAYACET – 2016 Rank Card Available Now
Download AKNUCET / NANNAYACET 2016 Rank Card Now
Rank Card : http://www.aknudoa.in/RankLogin.aspx?cet=AKNUCET
Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test 2016 Rank Card Available to download now
Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNU CET / NANNAYA CET) 2016 conducting by the Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram on 10th May 2016 for Admission into Various PG (M.Sc./ M.A./ M.H.R.M./ M.Com./ M.Ed.) Courses under Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram for the Academic year 2016-2017. There are so many eligible and interested candidates applied for AKNU CET / NANNAYA CET 2016 through online mode on or before last date i.e. 11th April 2016 (Without any late fee) for getting of PG Admission under the university. Now all those candidates are getting preparation for their NANNAYACET 2016 Entrance exam. The CET questions will be come from bachelor degree level courses relative subjects only. All the those candidates who are looking for NANNAYACET 2016 Hall Tickets are suggested to download their hall tickets through online mode from 6th May 2016. Further details find below.
|Date &Day||9.30AM to 11.00 AM||11.30AM to 1.00 PM||2.30 PM to 4.00PM|
|101- Life Sciences||103- Mathematical Sciences||203- Telugu|
|104- Chemical Sciences||202- English||102- Physical Sciences|
|201- Humanities & Social Sciences||105- Geology||—|
Adikavi Nannaya University issued the Common Entrance Test 2016 Hall Tickets through their official website at www.aknudoa.in on 6th May 2016 and now the E-Hall Tickets are available to download. This is good news for those candidates who applied, since looking for AKNUCET / NANNAYACET 2016 Hall Ticket. All those candidates are suggested to download AKNUCET / NANNAYACET Hall ticket 2016 through online as following the below mentioned few simple steps.
Direct link to download NANNAYACET 2016 Hall Tickets : http://www.aknudoa.in/HallticketLogin.aspx?cet=AKNUCET
NANNAYA CET 2016 Important Dates
Online application submission starts from: 9th March 2016
Last date to online application submission
Without any late fee: 11th April 2016
With late fee of Rs. 400/- is: 20th April 2016
Application status check online: from 11th to 23rd April 2016
Downloading Hall-Tickets from website : 6th May 2016
Date of Entrance tests : 10th, 11th & 12th May 2016
Results Publication date : 26th May 2016
Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test also known as AKNU CET / NANNAYA CET
The CET exam has been conducting by the Adikavi Nannaya University for Various PG Admissions
The PG Admissions seat allotment purely based on merit of AKNU CET / NANNAYA CET 2016
NANNAYA CET is a state level entrance test, conducting at 11 Major cities in Andhra Pradesh state.
All the applicants for NANNAYACET 2016 can check their application status through online official website at http://www.aknudoa.in/ from 11th to 23rd April 2016.
The eligible candidates only who are eligible to appear for NANNAYACET 2016 can download their online admit card / hall ticket from 7th May 2016 to attend for the entrance test. Candidates can follow the below mentioned few simple steps to download the hall ticket.
- Logon to www.aknudoa.in (or) www.nannayauniversity.info (or) www.aknu.edu.in
- Click on “NANNAYACET 2016 Hall Tickets” link
- Enter your registration number and date of birth
- Click on Submit to display the hall ticket
- Check the hall ticket details and take print out it
- Direct link to downloading of NANNAYACET 2016 hall tickets will be available here from 7th May 2016.
- Candidates have to check their respective exam center name and address in their admit card / hall ticket only.
- Candidates don’t forget to bring their hall ticket to examination hall, as well as follow the instructions which are given in your hall ticket.
- Candidates keep your NANNAYACET 2016 admit card / hall ticket up to completion of admission process.
- Candidates are required to attend at the Examination hall at least half-an hour before to commencement of the Test
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test.
- Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific (with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only
- There will be 100 objective type Multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the question paper
- Each correct answer carries one mark and there shall be no negative marks
- The test conducting for 3 hours time duration
Syllabus and model papers for NANNAYACET 2016 download at www.aknudoa.in
Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test 2016 conducting for admission into PG courses (M.Sc./ M.A./ M.H.R.M./ M.Com./ M.Ed.) offered in campus colleges and affiliated colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram. The admissions seat allotment will be decided by the government based on merit in common entrance test 2016. The counselling schedule shortly update here. Candidates have to bring their original documents at the time of counselling to certification process.
Candidates can carry with you the following original documents at the time of admission
- NANNAYA CET-2016 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Migration Certificate (for other Universities)
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates
- PG course seats reservation will be provided for various category candidates as per government rules.
If any queries regarding above topic, please comment us below at comment box (or) contact to below given address.
Address & Contact information
Director, Directorate of Admissions
Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajah Rajah Narendra Nagar,
Tel: 0883-2566011 / 7093008477