Council of Architecture (COA) will be issued the Online admit card for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2017 through the official website www.nata.in for the eligible candidates. The online admit card will be available to download at official website, from 26th March 2016 by 10:30 AM. All the related candidates who applied and eligible to appear for the NATA 2017, you are suggested to download your online admit card from 26-03-2016.
Date of issue online admit card: 26-03-2017 (10:30 AM)
Date of NATA Exam: 16th April 2017 (11 AM to 2 PM)
Date of announcement of results: 10th June, 2017
Official website: www.nata.in & www.coa.gov.in
Council of Architecture Government of India, has been conducting the NATA Test for admission into Bachelors of Architecture Course (B.Arch.)
NATA full form for National Aptitude Test in Architecture, is an National level test conducting by COA, for admission into 5 Years B.Arch. Course
COA conducting the NATA Test 2017 in 69 Major cities throughout the India.
There are a large number of eligible and interested candidates has been applying for NATA Test for admission into B.Arch. Course.
There academic year also there a huge number of candidates applied and they are eagerly looking for their online Admit card.
All those (the persons who are eligible to appear for NATA 2017) candidates are suggested download their Admit card through online from 26th March 2017 by 10:30 AM.
- Council of Architecture will be generates the Admit Card for each Applicant indicating the allotted Examination Centre for NATA 2017
- The downloadable version of the admit card will be published on the respective webpage of the candidate concerned.
- An Examination Roll Number will also be generated for each candidate.
- The related candidates have to download the soft copy of the Admit Card from the website at www.nata.in
- Candidates must bring their Admit Card, along with Identical one copy of (a) Original photograph (same as uploaded) and (b) One photo identity card e.g. Voter Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence for identify you at the time of exam.
Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in NATA-2017.
Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in oil respects of stated above till the completion of admission procedure.
All applicants who appear to be prima facie eligible shall be provisionally permitted to sit for NATA-2017. If, after scrutiny at any stage, it is found that an applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be cancelled even if he/she has appeared in NATA-2017 and secured a position in the merit list.
The candidature shall also be cancelled if he/she fails to produce any of the required documents in original for fulfillment of eligibility and other criteria as specified earlier during counselling and physical admission and subsequent registration in respective affiliating institution.
If any candidates have queries regarding above topic, please comment us below.