National Entrance Screening Test 2016 Results will be available to download online from 17th June 2016. All the related candidates who participated in the NEST 2016 Entrance test may check their results, as well as take print out the rank card and find the counselling schedule online official website at https://www.nestexam.in/
National Entrance Screening Test 2016
Check Result : https://www.nestexam.in/r16.php
National Entrance Screening Test purely known as NEST 2016, Online Admit Card available to download from 15th April 2016. The NEST 2016 Online application submission last date closed on 4th March 2016. There are huge of eligible persons applied for NEST 2016 Entrance exam. NEST conducting for admission into 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. Programme in Basic Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics) at NISER, Bhubaneswar and UM-DAE CBS, Mumbai. All the applicants are advised to download their online admit card to appearing of National Entrance Screening Test 2016 on 28th May 2016.
Important dates :
Last date to online application submission : 4th March 2016
NEST 2016 Admit Card available from : 15th April 2016
NEST 2016 Exam date and timing : 28th May 2016 (Saturday) 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Announcement of NEST results: 17th June 2016
NEST is a compulsory test for admission to the MSC (Integrated) Course in NISER & UM-DAE CBS
The MSC admissions will be made based on merit of NEST 2016
The related candidates who have applied for NEST 2016 Entrance exam through online successfully, you can check the NEST 2016 application states online at NEST official website. The candidates who are enrolled to NEST 2016 Exam may download their admit card through online from 15th April 2016. Candidates can follow the below given fes simple steps in order to downloading of NEST Admit card 2016 easily.
- Logon to www.nestexam.in
- Find the admit card download page link
- Open the Admit card page
- Login with your Registration ID and password
- Click on view NEST Admit card 2016
- Check the admit card details (candidate name, exam centre etc)
- Finally take print out the online admit card to appearing for exam
Direct link to NEST Admit card 2016 download page will be available here from 15th April 2016
NEST 2016 Exam Pattern
- The Test conducting for 3 hours duration and maximum of 200 Marks
- Language of the question paper will be English only.
The NEST 2016 will be conducted at 56 major towns and cities all over India on May 28, 2016 (Saturday), 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
|Test Centre||Code||Test Centre||Code|
|Agartala (TR)||01||Jamshedpur (JH)||31|
|Ahmedabad (GJ)||02||Jodhpur (RJ)||32|
|Allahabad (UP)||03||Kanpur (UP)||33|
|Balangir (OD)||04||Kochi (KL)||34|
|Balasore (OD)||05||Kolkata-North (WB)||35|
|Bengaluru (KA)||06||Kolkata-South (WB)||36|
|Berhampur (OD)||07||Koraput (OD)*||37|
|Bhopal (MP)||08||Lucknow (UP)||38|
|Bhubaneswar (OD)||09||Madurai (TN)||39|
|Burdwan (WB)||10||Mangalore (KA)||40|
|Calicut (KL)||11||Mumbai (MH)||41|
|Chandigarh (CH)||12||Nagpur (MH)||42|
|Chennai (TN)||13||Patna (BR)||43|
|Coimbatore (TN)*||14||Pune (MH)||44|
|Cuttack (OD)||15||Raipur (CG)||45|
|Dehradun (UK)||16||Ranchi (JH)||46|
|Delhi-East (DL)||17||Rourkela (OD)||47|
|Delhi-North (DL)||18||Sambalpur (OD)||48|
|Delhi-South (DL)||19||Shillong (ML)||49|
|Dhanbad (JH)*||20||Shimla (HP)||50|
|Dharwad (KA)||21||Siliguri (WB)||51|
|Durgapur (WB)*||22||Srinagar (JK)||52|
|Ghaziabad (UP)||23||Thiruvananthapuram (KL)||53|
|Guwahati (AS)||24||Thrissur (KL)||54|
|Gwalior (MP)*||25||Tiruchirappalli (TN)*||55|
|Hyderabad (AP/TS)||26||Udaipur (RJ)||56|
|Imphal (MN)*||27||Varanasi (UP)||57|
|Indore (MP)||28||Vijayawada (AP)*||58|
|Jaipur (RJ)||29||Visakhapatnam (AP)||59|
Name of Entrance exam : National Entrance Screening Test 2016
Course Offered : Five Year Integrated MSc programme in Basic Sciences
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar
- University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS) Mumbai
Number of Seats available
- NISER Bhubaneswar : Total 132 Seats
- UM-DAE CBS Mumbai : Total 47 Seats
Instructions for candidates :
- Candidates required attending before 30 minutes i.e. 9.30 AM, at the examination centre
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after one hour from the start of the examination, i.e. 11:00 am.
- Candidates leaving the examination hall after 12 noon will be allowed to carry the question paper.
- Use of log tables and calculators in the examination hall are not allowed.
- Candidates must bring their own pen, pencil, eraser and other stationeries.
- Candidates MUST bring their Admit Card and Identity Card to the examination hall.
- Mobile phone and other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside examination hall.
If any candidates have doubts on above topic, then you can write queries at below comment box also. We will answer you shortly.