The Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences shortly known as NIMS is a premier institute and autonomous university in Hyderabad, Telangana state. NIMS recently issued the online application for registration of NIMSET‐BS‐2016. The online application invited from the candidates who completed their MBBS (4 Years) course those who are interested may apply for MD/MS Entrance Examination Held in March 2016. Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences will conduct the MD/MS Courses for the year 2016 Admission test on 6th March 2016 for the applicants. The admission for MD/MS Post Graduate Medical Specialty Courses for academic session 2016-19 based on merit of NIMSET 2016. More details regarding this topic, read below.
|Name of University||Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana.|
|Announcement||Hall Tickets Download|
|Name of exam||Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Test (NIMSET‐BS‐2016)|
|Type of exam||Admission Test for 2016-17 years|
|Date of entrance exams||6th March 2016 (Sunday)|
|Timing for the exams||10.00 AM on wards|
|Examination Center||The entrance test shall be conducted at the venue and date and time will specified by the institute.|
|Total No. of Questions||150 (Multi Choice Questions)|
|Maximum Marks||150 marks to be answered in 150 minutes duration|
|Date of issue Hall Tickets||29th February, 2016|
- 0.1 NIMS – BPT/ B.Sc (Nursing) Entrance Exam 2016
- 0.2 Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences MD/MS Entrance Test 6th March 2016 – Notification
- 0.3 Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Test 2016 Hall Tickets Download
- 0.4 Simple procedure to downloading NIMSET 2015 Hall Tickets
- 1 NIMSET 2016 – Rank Card Download
- 2 NIMSET 2016 Prospectus file download links
- 3 NIMSET 2016 – Important Dates
Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States for admission into MD/MS post graduate medical specialty courses for the year 2016. The Online Registration application for MD/MS Entrance Exam was activated from 28th December 2015 (After 4.00 PM) to 18th January 2016 (upto 05.00 PM). There are so many eligible and interested candidates applied for the NIMSET‐BS‐2016 through online on or before last date. The Entrance test eligible candidates will be called for counseling. The candidate selected at counseling will be given a provisional admission letter to join into three year courses MD (Anesthesiology) (7 Seats available) / MD (Bio‐Chemistry) (4 Seats available) / MD (General Medicine) / MD (Hospital Administration) / MS (Orthopedics) / MD (Pathology) / MD (Radiotherapy).
- Entrance test is common to all post‐graduate courses (MD & MS)
- The question paper consists 150 MCQs type of questions from various subjects (Anatomy-6, Biochemistry-6, Physiology-6, Pathology-9, Pharmacology-9, Microbiology-9, Forensic Medicine-5, PSM-9, Medicine-15, Pediatrics-7, Dermatology-3, Psychiatry-3, Radio‐diagnosis-8, Surgery-15, ENT-5, Orthopedics-10, Ophthalmology-5, Anesthesiology-5 & OBG-15)
- The syllabus for Entrance Test shall be that of MBBS standard of the Universities in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States.
- Each single best answer carrying 150 marks to be answered in 150 minutes duration.
- Negative marks will be given for incorrect response (Each wrong answer carries 1/4th (0.25) Negative marks)
The applicants who are going to appear for NIMSET 2016 may follow the below mentioned few steps in order to downloading of NIMSET‐BS‐2016 Hall Tickets from online.
- Open the URL : http://www.nims.edu.in/anotifications.html
- Look for “NIMSET 2015 Hall Tickets” link and access it
- Enter your Registration number to display the hall ticket
- Finally check and take print out the online admit card.
Note : The hall tickets available to download from 29th February, 2016
The Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Test 2016 Results / Merit Card / Score Card / Mark List / Rank Card will be available to download from 18th March 2016 at NIMS official website at : http://www.nims.edu.in/
The MD/MS Courses for the year 2016 selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the Common Entrance Test i.e. NIMSET‐BS‐2016. The selected candidates for 3years MD/MS Course will be getting a provisional admission letter.
The Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Admissions into MD/MS Courses 2016 counselling date will be announced shortly by the university. Candidates must need to bring their originals at the place of counseling process. The selected candidates need to Payment of fee and submission of Original certificates and bond. The Master Degree Medical classes will be Commencement from 2nd May 2016.
- Hard copy of NIMSET 2016 application
- NIMSET 2016 Rank Card
- Attested copy of Marks memos of M.B.B.S, 10th Class & Permanent Medical Registration Certificate
- Attested copy of Transfer/Migration Certificate of MBBS and etc.
- The Course fee structure and further details see at NIMSET 2016 Prospectus
Server link-1 : http://22.214.171.124/auth/Prospectus.pdf
Server link-2 : http://126.96.36.199/auth/Prospectus.pdf
|Date of Availability of on‐line application||After 4.00 PM of 28th December 2015|
|Last date for submission of application||18‐January‐2016 By 5.00 PM|
|Cut‐off date for completion of internship||31‐March-2016|
|Date of issue of Hall Tickets||29th February, 2016|
|Date & Time of entrance examination||06‐March‐2016 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM on wards|
|Publication of question booklets||After 5.00 PM of 07‐03‐2016|
|Results issued on||18th March 2016|
|Date of Counseling||Update soon|
|Commencement of classes||2nd May 2016|
|Closure of admissions||31st May 2016|
For enquiries regarding above topic contact
Academic 3, 2nd floor,
OPD block (Old Building),
NIMS Phone No:040‐23489189
For clarifications mail to: email@example.com