Rajasthan Pre Medical Test is a national level Medical Entrance examination, RPMT 2017 conducting by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur. Rajasthan Pre Medical Test conducting for admissions into various medical undergraduate courses (MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Nursing and other medical science courses) in participating institutions across Rajasthan state.
The candidates who qualified their Higher Secondary (10 + 2) with minimum of 50% marks are eligible for applying of RPMT 2016. The eligible candidates who are interested may apply for Rajasthan Pre Medical Test 2016 through online mode only on or before last date.
Online application from available from: In March, 2016
Last date to online registration: In April, 2016 Issue RPMT Admit Card: May 2016
Date of RPMT Exam: May, 2016
Declaration of RPMT Result: June, 2016
First Counseling will be: In July, 2016
Second Counseling Held in August, 2016
The exact date for RPMT 2016 will be updated here very soon
Rajasthan Pre Medical Test shortly know as RPMT
RPMT 2016 Conducting by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
RPMT is a national level medical entrance test to admission into Various UG Medical Courses in Rajasthan
The MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Nursing and other medical science courses in various colleges in Rajasthan, 85% seats filling through RPMT Merit and remaining 15% seats via the NEET UG 2016 Exam.
RUHS, Jaipur will arrange the RPMT Exam May, 2016 at different exam centres throughout India
RPMT 2016, Eligibility, Application Fee, Procedure, Pattern, Syllabus etc details find below.
The candidates who would like to apply for Rajasthan Pre Medical Test 2016, may check the eligibility application process at below.
RPMT 2016 Eligibility criteria
- The applicant must passed Higher Secondary Examination at least 50% of aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as a compulsory subject
- Age should be of 17 years complete on or before 31 St December, 2016
- For General / OBC: Rs 1500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs 750/-
Payment mode: candidates need to pay the application fee through online Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking
How to apply for RPMT 2016
The eligible persons who want to apply for RPMT 2016 are required to apply through online mode only. Candidates can follow the below mentioned application procedure to submission of online registration easily.
Online application commencement from March 2016 (Exact date will update here)
Steps for applying for UPCAT form are mentioned below:
- Logon to http://22.214.171.124:90/RUHS/index
- Go to admission session
- Click on RPMT 2016 online apply
- Fill the online application form for registration
- Verify the all details before submit the application form
- Upload photo, signature & Select the exam centre
- Make registration fee payment online
- Finally take online application receipt.
- Direct link to RPMT 2016 online application submission will be updates here
The successfully applicants for RPMT 2016/ RPMT Entrance exam 2016 enrolled candidates admit cards will be generated to downloading online.
The candidates who have applied for RPMT 2016 application form successfully, have to download their admit card through online, the admit card will available to download before 10 days from the exam date. The related candidates can follow below mentioned simple procedure in order to downloading of RPMT 2016 online admit card.
Procedure to downloading of admit card
- Logon to RPMT 2016 website
- Find the admit card download page link and open it
- Login with username & password
- Click on view admit card and check the details
- Finally take print out the online admit card.
Direct link will be updated to downloading of RPMT 2016 online admit card
- The test comprises of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Rajasthan Pre Medical Test divided into 2 tests those are Physics & Chemistry
- The duration of exam will be of 2 hours for each paper.
- The MCQs type questions each correct answer awarded 3 Marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Section||Subject||No of Question||Marks||Time|
|Chemistry||Chemical Equilibrium||Zoology||Developmental Biology|
|Organic Chemistry||Diversity of Animal Life|
|Periodic Properties of Elements||Histology|
|Structure of Atom||Ecology|
|State of Matter||Anatomy and Physiology|
|Chemistry of Elements and Compounds||Genetics and Evolution|
|Molecule and Chemical Bond||Reproductive System|
|Physics||Measurement||Botany||Man and Environment|
|Physics of the Atom||Anatomy and Physiology of Plants|
|Nuclear Physics||Botany and Human Welfare|
|Kinetic Theory of Gases|
|converted by Web2PDFConvert.com|
|Kinetic Theory of Gases|
RPMT 2016 Official Notification will be updated here after announced officially. If any candidates have queries regarding above topic, please write in below comment box.