Rayalaseema University, Kurnool – online applications are invited from eligible candidates to apply Rayalaseema University Post Graduation Common Entrance test (RUPGCET) 2017 (Online Test) for admissions into P.G Courses for the academic year 2017-18. All the eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online mode on or before last date i.e. 24th April 2017 (Without any late fee). The online registration fee for general and OBC Candidates is Rs. 400/-, then Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / PHC candidates. Application fee payment receives through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking & Bill Desk only.
Download Hall Tickets at : www.rudoa.in
Application commence from: 25th March 2017
Last date to apply without late fee: 24th April 2017
Last date to apply with late fee Rs. 1,000/- : up to 1st May 2017
Hall Tickets available to download from : 10th May 2017 onwards
RUPGCET Online Entrance test dates: 25th to 27th May 2017
RUPGCET 2017 Online apply at : www.rudoa.in (or) https://ruk.ac.in
Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh – going to publish the Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (RUPGCET-2016) hall tickets through online official website at www.rupgcet2016.in on 14th May 2016 (Available Now). All the related candidates who applied and preparing for RUPGCET Entrance test 2016, you are advised to download your hall ticket through online for attending to the examination. Check below the procedure to downloading of online admit card for RUPGCET 2016.
Rayalaseema University issued the Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-2016 (RUPGCET-2016) Hall Tickets in Second week of May month. This is good news for those candidates who applied, since looking for RUPGCET 2016 Hall Ticket / Entry Card. All the related candidates are suggested to download RUPGCET 2016 online admit card through online and appear for the entrance test.
RUPGCET Hall Tickets are Available Now
|Day & Date||I Session
09.00AM to 10.30AM
03.00PM to 4.30PM
Important dates :
Last date to online application submission : 25th April 2016
Last date for Uploading of Application : 5th May 2016
Publication of Hall tickets : Second week of May 2016 (Tentatively)
Important notes :
RUPGCET is a state level entrance test to admission into PG courses under Rayalaseema University
Rayalaseema University going to conduct the RUPGCET 2016 at three exam centers
The entrance test conduct for duration of 90 Minutes
The successfully applicants must download their hall ticket and appear for entrance test.
All the successfully applicants for RUPGCET 2016 can check their application status through online at http://www.rupgcet2016.in/. All the applicants for RUPGCET 2016 those who are eligible only for RUPGCET 2016 can download their hall tickets through online from second week of May 2016. Candidates must bring their hall ticket to examination hall, because there will be hall ticket verification processed by the invigilators, without hall ticket not allowed to examination hall.
Candidates may follow the below given steps in order to downloading of RUPGCET 2016 hall tickets through online easily.
- Logon to : http://www.rupgcet2016.in/
- Click on Hall ticket link (If there found)
- Login by Enter your User ID and Password
- Check your hall ticket details like candidate name, examination centre name etc
- Finally take print out the online admit card
Direct link to download RUPGCET 2016 hall tickets may be update here from second week of May month of 2016 year.
- The question paper consists of 100 Objective types Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Time Duration for the entrance test is 1 and half hours (90 Minutes)
- Each question will be for one mark and there will be no negative mark for any number of wrong answer.
Languages of Question paper
The question paper for Data Science, Educational Leadership & Management, English, and Computer Science will be in English only. For Telugu, question paper will be in Telugu only. For all other Tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
Instructions for candidates
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website using their registration details. No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper Hall Ticket.
- Calculators, books, sheets of paper, mathematical and physical tables, slide rulers, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, mobile phones, or any other calculating aids will not be allowed into the Examination Hall.
- Candidate should answer only on the OMR SHEET provided to them with their name, Hall Ticket number, and Photo printed on it.
There is a prescribed syllabus for each Entrance Test : Download at http://www.rupgcet2016.in/