Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT-2016) online application form receiving will be closed by 2nd April 2016. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University was scheduled to conduct the SAAT Entrance test 2016 on 7th May 2016 (Saturday). The eligible and interested candidates can apply for SAAT 2016 through online, without any registration fee for the entrance test. The SAAT 2016 conducting for admission into various Undergraduate & Postgraduate – Engineering / Technical Courses under the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University and their affiliated colleges. The candidates who are interested to join in UG / PG Programme in SAAT participating institutions, can apply for SAAT 2016 Entrance test through online without any exam fee, on or before last date 2nd April 2016
- 1 There is no Application / Examination fee for SAAT 2016 Entrance exam
- 2 SAAT Entrance Examination Schedule:
- 3 1st Sitting
- 4 2nd Sitting
- 5 SAAT 2016 Online Application Form & Eligibility criteria.
- 6 SAAT 2016 Online Application procedure
- 7 SAAT 2016 Admit Card Download
- 8 SAAT 2016 Question paper pattern & Examination Procedure
- 9 SAAT 2016 Courses Offered
- 10 SAAT 2016 Seat Reservation Policy:
- 11 SAAT 2016 Rank Card / Merit Card / Results / Mark Sheet/ Score Card Download Online
- 12 Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admissions 2016 Counselling through SAAT 2016 Merit / Rank
- 13 SAAT 2016 Admissions Academic Course Fee Structure
- 14 SAAT 2016 Scholarship scheme
- 15 Recommended:
Last date to online application submission : 2nd April 2016
Date of availability of SAAT admit card : 27th April 2016 (On or before)
Date of SAAT Entrance Test: 7th May 2016
Publication of SAAT Result / Rank Card : 20th May 2016 (Tentative)
The SAAT-2016 will be held on 7th May, 2016 as per following programme.
|9.00 AM to 11.00 AM||12.00 Noon to 1.00 PM||2.30 PM to 4.30 PM|
|Physics & Chemistry/ BHMCT / MCA / MBA / MHM/ MTTM / M.Sc. (All) / MBA (Hospital Admn)||Mathematics||Biology / All Lateral Entries / Post Basic Nursing / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. /M.Sc. Nursing/ BA LLB(H) / BBA LLB(H) / BBA|
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test purely known as SAAT, is a national level entrance test.
SAAT Entrance test has been conducting by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University every year to select bright students from different parts of our country.
SAAT 2016 organizing the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University for admissions into different programs offered in different constituent institutes / schools of the university.
SAAT-2016 is the ninth edition of this entrance test.
The test is primarily a multiple choice type written test, question paper will be available in English language only.
The Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University UG, PG admissions 2016 -17 is strictly based on SAAT 2016 merit (i.e. rank obtained).
There will be provided seat reservation as per govt. rules.
Candidates have to choice for different courses offered during the counseling.
Candidates will be called for counselling as per the schedule to be dispatched along with the rank card.
Counseling will be held for the selected short listed candidates for admission various programmes of the University.
During Counselling all certificates in original will be verified.
All the interested candidates who are wish to apply for SAAT 2016 through online, can check the SAAT 2016 entrance test eligibility, online application process, question paper pattern, counseling process etc details below.
- 10+2 / Diploma / B.E. / B.Tech / AMIE / MCA / M.Sc./ Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Fully detailed information course wise available at : http://soauniversity.ac.in/home/iter/eligibility-criteria
SAAT 2016 Application fee : There is no examination / application fee for SAAT Entrance test
The eligible and interested candidates can apply online at www.soauniversity.ac.in on or before last date (i.e. 2nd April 2016). Candidates can follow the below mentioned few steps in order to apply for SAAT 2016 online easily.
- Logon to http://188.8.131.52/CampusLynxSOA/onindex.jsp
- Click on Apply online SAAT 2016
- Fill the applicant name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth with accurate
- You will Receive One Time Password (OTP) at the given Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Enter OTP to conform / proceed to application form.
- Now fill the online application form with required information.
- Select the admission course and entrance test city / centre
- Upload your recent Colour passport size Photograph & Signature
- The candidate also required to enter the details of the Identity Proof while filling the form.
- The candidate can only modify the Course code applied for and the center choice after submission of the application form using the Modification Link.
- Now download your Application Copy and take the print out of the application receipt for future reference.
- The application form will be send to your e-mail also.
- The acknowledgement f or the receipt of the SAAT 2016 application will be intimated to your Email Id and Mobile Number through SMS.
SAAT 2016 hall tickets will be generated by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University for SAAT 2016 online registration successfully completed candidates.
- The successfully applicants for SAAT 2016 will be received their admit card through speed post about 10 days prior to the entrance.
- Candidate can also download their Admit cards from the University website, as following the below given instructions.
- Online admit card will be available to download from 27th April 2016 (Tentatively)
Process to downloading SAAT 2016 online admit card
- Logon to server links followed below
Server 1 : http://soauniversity.ac.in/home/iter/admission
Server 2 : http://184.108.40.206/CampusLynxSOA/onindex.jsp
- Find the SAAT 2016 Admit card page link and open it
- Login with Email ID & Password
- Check the admit card details (candidate name, exam centre etc)
- Finally take print out the online admit card
The candidates who are going to appear for SAAT Entrance test 2016, must bring their admit card to examination hall
The candidate is required to produce a valid identity proof along with printed Admit Card
Candidates also required attending at the exam centre before 30 minutes
Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over
- The medium of examination is English / Question paper will be available in English language only
- The SAAT question paper consists of multiple choice type questions (MCQs), each question shall have four probable answers with only one is correct answer
- Total number of questions will be sixty (60) per each hour of examination (Duration).
- Candidates are required to use only black / blue ballpoint pen / HB pencil to circle the correct answer in question paper
- Each correct answer shall carry four marks
- Each incorrect answer will lead to deduction of one mark.
- Each unanswered question will carry zero mark.
Note : If more than one circle is darkened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer and one mark will be deducted.
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)|
|DUAL DEGREE IN ENGG.|
|Post Graduate Courses||M.Tech|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)|
|Lateral Entry MCA|
There will be provided reservation of 15% and 7.5% seats in all programmes for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe by birth (not by marriage or adoption).
All the related candidates who participated in the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT-2016), can check their result / merit / download rank card through the official website at www.soauniversity.ac.in
Note : SAAT 2016 Results will be available online from : 20th May 2016 (Tentatively)
The candidates who are qualified in SAAT Entrance test 2016, will be called for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admissions counseling. The candidates who are going to appear for Counselling must be arrange and bring their original documents which are mentioned below. Candidates can take 2 sets of Xerox (with attested) and one set original of below given documents to the counseling certification verification process compulsory to take admission into respective course.
- SAAT 2016 Admit card
- SAAT 2016 Rank Card
- Any Proof of Identity (Voter card / adhar card etc)
- Original Date of Birth Certificate (or) 10th Certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate (10 + 2)
- Higher Secondary and secondary (Class 10 & 12) Mark Sheet
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate & Mark Sheet (If applicable)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate Mark Sheet (If applicable)
- A candidate selected through the counselling for a course is admitted and registered as a student of SOA University automatically.
- The student receives a registration number and a university registration card.
- The candidates who are admitted through SAAT rank card 2016 are able to get Scholarship.
- Candidates can also check the Scholarships scheme check at http://soauniversity.ac.in/home/iter/scholarships
If any candidates have queries regarding above topic, please mail to email@example.com
(OR) Call to Phone Number: +91-674-2350180 / 2350884 / 9437035916
Candidates can also ask your doubts regarding SAAT Entrance test 2016 by sending your queries through below comment session. We will check ans replay you as soon as possible.