Sri Krishnadevaraya University recently issued the official notification to invites from eligible candidates for admissions into P.G. Courses (MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ M.Ed/ M.P.Ed.) through SKUCET 2017. The eligible and interested candidates can check SKUCET 2017 Important dates and apply through online official website at www.skudoa.in on or before last date i.e. 10th April 2017.
Application submission starts from: 10th March 2017
Last date to apply: 10th April 2017
Last date with late fee Rs.500/- : 11th April 2017 to 20th April 2017
Last date With a Tatkal fee of Rs.1000/- : from 21st April 2017 to 5th May 2017
Date of issue hall tickets: 10 days before to date of entrance test
SKUCET 2017 Online apply at : http://www.skudoa.in/Default1.aspx?cet=CET
Admit card : The successfully applicants, those who are eligible to appear SKUCET 2017, you can download hall ticket from online website www.skudoa.in
Read more below / at : www.skudoa.in
Sri Krishnadevaraya University has declared the results for Common Entrance Test (SKUCET) 2016 for the participated candidates. This is good news for those candidates who appeared for the SKUCET 2016. The SKUCET 2016 Rank Card shortly available to download at online official website skudoa.in
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test (SKUCET) 2016
Download Results at : http://skudoa.in/documents/SKUCET2016-PRESS.pdf
Results status :Available Now
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test 2016 online registration started from 10th March 2016. SKUCET conducting for admission into Master Degree Programmes (M.A. / M.Sc. / M. Com. / M.Ed. / M.P.Ed) under the Sri Krishnadevaraya University and their affiliated colleges. The candidates who qualified Bachelor Degree with minimum of 40% marks are eligible for apply SKUCET 2016. All the eligible candidates those who are interested to join in Various PG Courses under the SKU University may apply for SKUCET 2016 through online on or before last date.
- 1 SKUCET-2016 Hall Ticket Download Online – Available Now
- 2 SKUCET Online Application form Procedure & Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Eligibility for Writing the SKUCET Entrance Test
- 4 SKUCET Courses offered
- 5 SKUCET Test Centres
- 6 SKUCET Question paper Pattern
- 7 SKUCET Rank Card / Results / Merit List / Score Card Download
- Logon to : http://skudoa.in/HallTicketLogin.aspx?cet=CET
- Enter your Application No. & Date of Birth
- Click on submit button
- Check the hall ticket details like candidate name, exam centre, etc details properly
- Finally take print out of online hall ticket and appear for the SKUCET 2016 Entrance exam
Online Application form available from: 10th March 2016
Last date to online registration:
Without any late fee: 9th April 2016 upto 5.00 pm.
With a late fee of Rs.500/- is: 20th April 2016 upto 5.00 pm.
With Tatkal fee of Rs.1000/- is: 5th May 2016 upto 5.00 pm.
Date of issue hall tickets: before 10 days to the exam date
Date of SKUCET Entrance exam: Update soon
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test purely known as SKUCET
SKUCET has been conducting by Directorate of Admissions - Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh
SKUCET rank / merit required to admission into PG Courses under the SKU University
SKU Anantapur PG Admissions seat allotment will be made based on SKUCET merit
Sometimes Qualifying in SKUCET-2016 does not guarantee admission
B.Sc. Nursing candidates are not eligible to apply for M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Microbiology courses.
The candidates who wish to apply for SKUCET 2016 can check the eligibility criteria, application fee, online application submission procedure at below.
The applicants for SKUCET should have passed the qualifying examination of bachelor degree with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- M. Com.
Application Fee :
- For general category candidates : Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST category candidates : Rs.200/-
Online application submission last date is 9th April 2016 (Without any late fee)
Online Registration Process for SKUCET
- Logon to http://www.skudoa.in/Default.aspx
- Click on “Online Registration”
- Fill the “Challan Registration Form” carefully
- Recheck / verify the all details before submit it
- Now enter your personal details like (name, email id, mobile no., etc)
- Now Enter the Details as per SSC / Xstd Records and fill up the Other Personal Details
- Please provide the valid Mobile No because you will get an SMS with a ‘security code’ and click on Register & Proceed button
- Fill the required fields and upload your Photo and signature
- Note : Photo & Signature must be in JPG format (Size limit is 150 KB for each)
- Select the Test Centre where you are willing to write the exam.
- Enter the SSC Roll No, Month & Year of passing.
- Select the Annual Income of your parents from given options and etc
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on preview
- Verify the details and click to “Save & Print” option
After completion of online application submission your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No : ******. Your Payment Ref.Id : ******* ”.
Online fee payment
- Logon to http://www.skudoa.in/PaymentSelection.aspx?cet=CET&link=main
- Click on “Payment through SBI Collect”
- Accept the terms and conditions and Click to proceed
- Select Payment Category: SKUCET – 2016.
- Login to your personal account on SBI and pay the application fee through online
Print Application receipt
- Logon to http://www.skudoa.in/AppPrintLogin.aspx?cet=CET
- Login with your Application No. and DOB
- Check the application form and print out it for future requirement.
- The successfully applicants for SKUCET 2016, have to download their hall tickets through online mode only.
- Hall tickets for the Entrance Test will be available online to the candidates 10 days before the date of Test.
- Candidate can download the Hall Ticket from the website: www.skudoa.in and attend the Entrance Test.
- No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper Hall Ticket.
- Candidates keep your SKUCET 2016 hall ticket carefully to submit at the time of admission along with their Rank Card.
Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishna Devaraya University conducting the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-2016 (SKUCET 2016) at two various exam centres those are given followed below.
- Centre Name : Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu (Centre Code : 01)
- Centre Name : G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool (Centre Code : 02)
- The question paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs) with duration of 90 Minutes
- Each correct answer awarded one mark and there is no negative mark for wrong answer.
- The SKUCET 2016 Question paper will be available in in English; Telugu will be in Telugu; and Hindi will be in Hindi. For all other Tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
The question paper divided into three sections those are given followed below
- Section-A for 30 marks
- Section-B for 30 marks
- Section-C for 40 marks
The candidates who participated in SKUCET 2016 entrance exam, can be downloaded their Rank Cards in ten days after the publication of SKUCET – 2016 results from the website www.skudoa.in
- The minimum qualifying Marks in the Entrance Test is 25.
- However, for SC/ST candidates there is no minimum qualifying marks.
For more information please download Notification at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/SKUCET-2016-Notice-Prospects.pdf