SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2016) Online Entrance Exam was successfully conducted by the SRM University, Tamilnadu from 19th to 25th April 2016. There are huge of eligible candidates participated in the SRMJEEE 2016 Online Entrance test at their respective examination center. SRM University going to announce the SRMJEEE 2016 Results / Rank list / Rank Card / Score Card / Merit List on 1st May 2016 through online official website at www.srmuniv.ac.in This is very good news for those candidates who participated in the SRMJEEE 2016 Online entrance test. All those related candidates are suggested to check their rank list and counselling schedule through online.
SRM University will be published the SRMJEEE 2016 Results through online official website at “www.srmuniv.ac.in/admission-india/srmjeee-2016” All the related candidates who participated in the SRMJEEE 2016 Online entrance test for B.Tech Admissions are suggested to check their result / rank list through online easily, as following the below mentioned simple procedure.
Date of available of SRMJEEE 2016 Rank List: 1st May 2016
- Logon to: www.srmuniv.ac.in/admission-india/srmjeee-2016
- Find the SRMJEEE 2016 Rank list page link and click on it
- Enter your application number and password to login
- Check your rank list / result
- Finally take print out the rank card to submit in counselling process
Note : Candidates are required to keep your SRMJEEE 2016 Rank card with you up to completion of admission process.
SRM University Prepared and published the official conselling schedule for B.Tech course for academic session 2016-17. The B.Tech admissions purely based on merit in entrance test. All the eligible candidates in SRMJEEE Online entrance test 2016, can check their rank wise counselling date at below given table.
|Date||Forenoon||Afternoon||Total no. of candidates|
|To report at 8.00 A.M.||To report at 1.30 P.M.|
|11th May 2016||Rank 1 to 6000||6000|
|12th May 2016||Rank 6001 to 9000||Rank 9001 to 12000||6000|
|13th May 2016||Rank 12001 to 15000||Rank 15001 to 18000||6000|
|14th May 2016||Rank 18001 to 22000||Rank 22001 to 26000||8000|
|17th May 2016||Rank 26001 to 31000||Rank 31001 to 36000||10000|
|18th May 2016||Rank 36001 to 42000||Rank 42001 to 48000||12000|
|19th May 2016||Rank 48001 to 54000||Rank 54001 to 60000||12000|
|20th May 2016||Rank 60001 to 65000||Rank 65001 to 70000||10000|
Total Candidates : 70000
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2016) Online Admit Card available to download online. SRMJEEE 2016 Conducting for admission into Various Bachelor Engineering / Technical Courses under the SRM University campus and their affiliated colleges. The candidates who applied for SRMJEEE 2016 can download their online admit card before one week from online official website. Candidates can also find the nature of SRMJEEE Entrance exam 2016 and download model paper here below.
Before Date is
15th March 2016 Extended Date: 30th March 2016
Last date to online application submission : 30th March 2016
Slot booking for Online examination from 26th to 30th March 2016
Online Entrance Examination date : 19th to 25th April 2016
Publication of rank list & counseling information : 1st May 2016
About SRM University
SRM University is a best private engineering, management, Medicine university, located at Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu. The university founded in 1985, also it has several affiliate colleges / institutions throughout India.
Important notes :
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination purely known as SRMJEEE
SRMJEE is a national level B.Tech Admission Test into SRM University and their affiliated institutions
The candidates who qualified their Higher Secondary (10 + 2) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 65% (or) 60% of pass marks are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2016
The eligible candidates who are interested to join in B.Tech course under SRM - Kattankulathur Campus / Other three Campuses and SRM University, Haryana have to appear for the SRMJEEE Entrance exam 2016
SRMJEEE is a national level, online computer based entrance test
SRM University will arrange the SRMJEEE 2016 at different exam centres throughout India
SRM University B.Tech admissions 2016-17 seat allotment purely based on merit in SRMJEEE 2016
- 1 SRMJEEE 2016 Online Application Form process and eligibility criteria
- 2 SRMJEEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SRMJEEE 2016 Application process
- 4 SRMJEEE 2016 Admit card / Hall Ticket Download
- 5 SRMJEEE 2016 Question paper Pattern for B.Tech and Health Sciences Under Graduate Programs
- 6 SRMJEEE 2016 Results / Merit List Check Online
- 7 SRM University B.Tech Admissions 2016-17 Procedure
- 8 SRM University B.Tech Admissions 2016 Counseling
- 9 Recommended:
The candidates who want to apply for SRMJEEE 2016, you have time to apply online up to 30th March 2016 (is Extended date). Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria, application procedure at below.
- The applicant should required to qualified Intermediate (10 + 2) level course with required pass percentage (minimum 60%)
- The Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE are eligible for all the B.Tech. degree programs
|B.Tech Campus||Plus Two Qualification|
|For Kattankulathur Campus||A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and Minimum 65% pass marks|
|For Other Three Campuses and SRM University, Haryana||A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and Minimum 60% aggregate|
The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply for SRMJEEE 2016 at www.srmuniv.ac.in on or before last date 30th March 2016. There are total three types of options to apply for SRMJEEE 2016 those are given followed below
- OPTION 1: Apply online with e-payment.
- OPTION 2: Fill the OMR form and send to us by safe means.
- OPTION 3: Apply online using unique voucher code and relevant instructions
The successfully applicants for SRMJEEE 2016 have to download their online admit card to appearing for the online computer based entrance test. Candidates can follow the below mentioned few simple steps in order to downloading of online admit card / entry card / hall ticket easily.
- Logon to http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
- Look for SRMJEEE 2016 Admit card link and open it
- Login with application no. and password
- Check the admit card and take print out it
Direct link to downloading of SRMJEEE 2016 online admit card will be update here to 12th April 2016 onwards.
- The Hall Ticket will be issued only for eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date.
- Candidate Hall Ticket will contain name, photograph and address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule
- Candidates have to check their exam centre name and address in their hall ticket only.
- You are required to be present in the Test Centre 30 minutes before the starting time of the Test as speci¬ed in the admit card.
- You are required to produce your Hall Ticket and ID proof (which bears your photograph and date of birth) at the registration desk without which the entry will not be allowed
Examination centre list and address check at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/SRMJEEE-2016-Information-Brochure.pdf
The question completely will be only in English Language
All questions are multiple choice (MCQs) objective type questions
Each question has 4 alternate answers, candidates required to choose the correct one
The correct answer has to be chosen and the appropriate oval should be shaded.
Negative mark of ‘1’ for every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and ‘0.7’ for every wrong answer in biology
The Question paper divided into four parts, the details are given following below.
|Parts||Subject||No. of Question||Total Weightage Marks|
|Part 1||Physics||35||105 marks|
|Part 2||Chemistry||35||105 marks|
|Part 3||Mathematics||35||105 marks|
|Part 4||Biology||50||105 marks|
- Total weightage 315 marks
The candidates who wrote SRMJEEE Entrance test 2016, can check their result through online official website at www.srmuniv.ac.in from 1st May 2016. A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the SRMJEEE – 2016. Only this ranking will be intimated to the candidates and used for counseling process.
- SRM University and their affiliated colleges / institutions – Bachelors of Technical / Engineering admissions seat allotment will be made purely basis of the performance in the Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) conducted by SRM University.
- The candidates short-listed based on their performance in the entrance examination will be called for counseling details of which will be announced along with the publication of entrance examination results.
Counseling Procedure for Allocation of Seats / Branch University is planning to conduct online and on campus counseling details of which will be published in the university very soon. We also update the counseling dates, seat availability etc information as early as possible. The related candidates can bookmark this webpage by pressing CTRL + D, Enter to check regular updates regarding SRM Admissions 2016.
If any candidates have doubts on above topic please write to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com
Download Information brochure at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/SRMJEEE-2016-Information-Brochure.pdf