Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Test (SVIMSPGET) 2016 online application submission commencement from 24th March 2016. This is very good news for those candidates who are eligible, since looking for SVIMSPGET 2016 Notification.
The candidates who have passed MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI are eligible to apply for SVIMSPGET Computer based online entrance test 2016. SVIMS Tirupati has been conducting the SVIMSPGET Entrance test for admission into PG Medical courses under the institution and their affiliated colleges. The related candidates can check the online application form submission procedure and last date to application submission at below of this post.
Announcement of Official Notification: 24th March 2016
Commencement of Online Registration: 24th March 2016
Last date for Online Registration of Applications: 11th April 2016
Download of available Admit Card (e-Hall Ticket): 20th April 2016 onwards
Date & Time of Computer based Entrance Test: 24th April 2016 (02.30 PM to 04.45 PM)
Release of question paper and key: 24th April 2016 (after 5.00 pm)
Receiving objections (if any) through e-mail: 26th April 2016 (up to 5.00 pm)
Release of final key and Merit List: 2nd May 2016 (After 5.00 pm)
Download of Rank Card (Available through online only and not by post): 6th May 2016
Verification of PH status by Medical board (If any): 10th May 2016
Date of counseling, payment of fee, submission of original certificates and bond date: 11th May 2016
Second & Final Counseling will be notified in the website Commencement of the course: 16th May 2016
Closure of admission by 31st May 2016
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Test shortly known as SVIMSPGET
SVIMSPGET has been conducting by the Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
SVIMSPGET 2016 conducting to admission into PG (MD/MS) Courses for the academic year 2016-17 under Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences
The online registration available in between only 24th March 2016 and 11th April 2016
The candidates who qualified MBBS and completed internship by 31/03/2016 are eligible to apply for SVIMSPGET 2016
The successfully applicants for SVIMSPGET 2016 can download their E-Hall Ticket from 20th April 2016 onwards
SVIMSPGET is a state level Computer based Entrance Test will be held in three (3) cities in TS and AP States
SVIMS will be arranged the SVIMSPGET 2016 Entrance test at Tirupati, Vijayawada and Hyderabad
Selection of candidates for PG Medical courses will be made on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test only.
SVIMS University inviting online applications from the eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana to appear for online entrance test to Postgraduate (MD/MS) courses at SVIMS for the year 2016. The interested candidates can find eligibility criteria, online application fee payment, online form procedure at below.
SVIMSPGET 2016 Eligibility Criteria (MBBS)
- The candidates who satisfy the Local status in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana states only
- The candidates who have passed MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed internship on or before 31-03-2016 are eligible to apply.
SVIMSPGET 2016 Application Fee : Rs.2000/-
Fee payment mode : Payment only available through online mode (Debit / Credit Card/ Internet Banking). No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Step 1 :
- Logon to : https://svimsmbbs.online-ap1.com/
- Read the instructions clearly and click on Register button at bottom
- Enter “Candidate Name, Mobile Number, Email Address & Date Of Birth”
Now you will see the message
You have successfully completed the registration process
We have sent you an email containing your login details to the registered email address.
Please check your email address for the login credential.
Application Number :- 160010X
Click on the button bellow to login with application id and Date of Birth
Step 2 :
- Click on Login button at shown on screen
- Enter your 7 Digits application number and date of birth to login
- Now you have to make the online application fee Rs.2000/- payment through online mode
- Take print out of online fee payment receipt
Step 3 :
- Fill your personal details with accurate
- Please verify the all fields which enter by you, before submit the online application form
- Upload the recent pass port size photo in JPEG / JPG format which consists of below 500 KB size
- As well as upload the Scanned Signature in the format of JPG / JPEG as on below 500 KB
Upload your relevant documents which are mentioned below.
- MBBS degree provisional / original certificate.
- MBBS consolidated marks memo.
- Certificate of Internship
- Medical council registration certificate (Temporary/Permanent)
- Caste certificate for those who are claiming under reservation category
- Person with Disability (PWD) certificate for those who are claiming reservation under PWD category
If application is completed in all aspects then only click “SUBMIT” to generate registration slip
Finally take a print out of the “online application form receipt” for future reference
Note : The successfully applicants for SVIMSPGET 2016 can be downloaded their E-Hall Ticket from 20th April 2016 for appearing of computer based entrance test 2016.
Download Information Brochure / Prospects at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/SVIMSPGET-2016-Prospects.pdf
Any queries please write to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are required to post your comments at below of this webpage, regarding above topic.