Directorate of Admissions, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will be conducted the Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance test (SVUCET) 2017 from 10th May 2017 to 16th May 2017 in Tirupati. DOA SVU conducting the SVUCET 2017 for admission into various Science, Arts and Commerce Post Graduate Courses under the university and their affiliated colleges. SVUCET 2017 Online application are invited from eligible candidates for apply through online on or before last date i.e. 13th April 2017. Interested candidates can check the SVUCET 2017 Notification details below.
Organization: Sri Venkateswara University
Announcement: Entrance test notification
Name of test: SVUCET / SVUPGCET
Qualifications : Bachelor Degree
Official website: http://www.svudoa.in/
Date of commencement of online application form: 12th March 2017
Last date to receiving online application form: 13th April 2017
Date of commence Uploading of online Applications: 12th March 2017
Last date to Uploading of online Applications: 13th April 2017
Last date to submission of printout of online application: 24th April 2017 upto 5.00 pm.
SVUCE Hall Tickets available from: 30th April 2017 onwards
SVUCET Entrance test held in between: 10th May 2017 and 16th May 2017
- The candidates who qualified bachelor degree with minimum of 40% pass marks in relevant subjects are eligible.
- The candidates who already passed and appearing for April 2017 exams also can apply for SVUCET 2017
- Anyway candidate should qualify all subjects with minimum pass marks to taking PG admissions (without satisfy education qualification they will be not allowed to PG admissions).
SVU was decided the CET application fee Rs. 400/- for OC / BC / Others candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / PH candidates.
- Candidates should pay the SVUCET 2017 registration fee through e-Challan is generated after submitting the personal details through online payment Link.
- You should pay application on or before last date i.e. 13th April 2017
- The eligible and interested candidates are advised to take a printout of the prospectus / instructions fill the application form.
- Candidates can apply for SVUCET 2017 through online official website at http://svudoa.in/ChallanForm.aspx?cet=CET
- The online application form will be available from 12th March 2017 (Sunday) at 10.00 a.m.
- The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection
- Before going to apply SVUCET candidates should keeping all of your relevant Certificates, soft copies of Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature.
- Once you registered for SVUCET with your personal details and then your e-challan will be generated, take print out the e-challan
- The payment of registration and processing fee (Rs.350/- + Bank commission per test) should be made either by challan in any SBI branch.
- The fee paid by the applicant is non-refundable
- The last date for filling of application through online 13th April 2017
- The last date for submission of application to the DOA, SV University on or before 24th April 2017 by post / Direct
Read more at : http://svudoa.in/svucet.aspx?cet=CET
If anybody has queries on above topic, please comment us below.