Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET-2016) Application form will be available to apply from April month of 2016. TANCET has been conducting by Anna University on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu for admissions into various PG courses in Tamil Nadu State. The candidates who qualified bachelor degree with 50% pass marks are eligible for apply TANCET 2016. The eligible candidates who are interested to join in MBA, MCA and various Master Degree programmes in Tamil Nadu, then apply for TANCET 2016 on or before last date.
Important dates :
TANCET 2016 Notification date : Issue in April month 2016
The TANCET 2016 Important dates will be updated here after announced officially.
Important notes :
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test purely known as TANCET
TANCET is a state level entrance test for Tamil Nadu State
TANCET 2016 conducting by the Anna University on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu
TANCET 2016 Merit required to admission into MBA, MCA and ME / M.Tech / M.Arch. / M.Plan courses in participating colleges / institutions
TANCET accepts university sections, university colleges of Engineering, regional centers (Affiliated colleges) of Anna University, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and Arts & Science colleges and self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu
The candidates, who are interested to apply for TANCET 2016, can check the eligibility criteria, application procedure at below.
The candidates who qualified B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch/ B.Pharm / B.Sc. (Agriculture / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery), Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts with 50% of marks (General) / 45% of marks (Reserved) category candidates are eligible for apply TANCET 2016.
TANCET 2016 Application Fees:
- For General category candidates : Rs 500/-
- For SC/SCA/ST candidates : Rs 250/-
Note : Candidates have to pay the TANCET Application Fees in cash or Demand Draft to get a hall ticket.
How to apply for TANCET 2016
- Candidates can download the TANCET 2016 application form at www.annauniv.edu
- Fill the application form carefully with accurate
The duly filled application along with below mentioned documents have to enclosed by the applicant
- 10th Standard Mark Memo
- 12th Class / 3 years Diploma Mark sheet
- Demand Draft of fee payment
- Recent photographs
The completed forms and the documents need to be sent to the below mentioned address before the last date.
Address : The Secretary, TANCET, Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
Candidates can also apply for TANCET 2016 through online mode at www.annauniv.edu on or before last date
The successfully applicants for TANCET 2016 admit /hall tickets will be sent by post. Candidates can also download their admit card through online mode.
- The question paper consists of total 100 questions with duration 2 hours
- The question paper contain multi choice question (MCQs) type questions
- Each question has 5 answer options; candidates have to select the correct answer among them
- Each correct answer carries one mark, question paper carries maximum of 100 marks
- Every incorrect answer will be deducted 1/3rd negative mark as a penalty.
- If more than one shadings are considered an improper answer and marks deducted of mark accordingly.
- The question paper divided into 5 main parts.
- Topics for evaluation will be Business situation analysis, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative section, Data Sufficiency and Verbal ability.
TANCET 2016 Important Dates (Tentatively)
|TANCET Exam Events||Dates|
|TANCET 2016 Application available in||2nd May 2016|
|Last Date for TANCET 2016 Registration in||17th May 2016|
|Receipt of Applications Registered through Internet||May 2016|
|Last date for Registration at Coordinating Centers||May 2016|
|Last date for Spot Registration at Chennai centre||May 2016|
|TANCET 2016 Exam Date in||11th & 12th June 2016|
|Date of declaration Result in||June, 2016|
The above dates are tentatively, candidates can bookmark this webpage to checking regular updates about TANCET 2016