Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018 year rank card already issued by officially through the website tsicet.org, Now this is time to announcement of TS ICET 2018 year counselling process and online web based counselling openings and counselling dates by officially. Once declare the TS ICET 2018 counselling dates and then we will update here very faster. So all the related candidates are suggested to keep watching this webpage for find the TS ICET 2018 Counselling dates as early as possible.
Here below we provided the TS ICET 2015 year counselling dates along with ranks called from to end for reference of 2018 year counselling (Shortly the TS ICET 2018 Year Counselling Schedule will be update here). So all the related candidates who qualified in TS ICET 2018, you all have are eligible to appear in the ICET Counsellings 2018. Also you can download your counselling letter through online official website at “tsicet.org”. Candidates can find the counselling procedure at below.
Here below we are providing the TS ICET web Option Entry Dates for 2015 year for reference only for 2018 year.
|Schedule for Certificate Verification From 09:00 AM||Schedule for Option Entry for All|
|Date||Ranks Called||Date||Ranks Called|
|27th Aug 2015||1||15,000||28th – 31st August, 2015||Candidates who got their certificates verified|
|28th Aug 2015||15,001||30,000|
|29th Aug 2015||30,001||45,000|
|30th Aug 2015||45,001||LAST|
TS ICET 2015 year Counselling Dates for NCC, CAP, Sports & PH candidates
|27th Aug 2015||9:00 AM||PH (V), PH (H), PH (O)||1||Last|
|28th August 2015||9:00 AM||Anglo-Indian||1||Last|
|29th August 2015||9:00 AM||NCC/CAP||15,001||30,000|
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) – 2016 Conducting by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. TSICET is a common entrance test conducting for admissions in to M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses (Full Time/ Part-Time/ Evening/ Distance Mode) offered by participating Universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2016-2017.
- TSICET 2016 Primary Key/ Final Key/ Results Sheet/ Mark List/ Score Card/ Rank Card & Counselling Schedule Download
Rank Card Download at : http://www.tsicet.org/Content/frmRankCard.aspx
Download OMR at : http://www.tsicet.org/Content/frmDownloadOmr.aspx
Re-Verification of OMR : http://www.tsicet.org/pdfs/TSICET-2016ReVerification.pdf
TSICET-2016 Rank Card Will be Available to Download from: 31st May 2016 (Thursday)
TSICET-2016 Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download at below (or) Download at the direct link : http://www.tsicet.org/Content/frmDownloadHT.aspx
The Bachelor Degree qualified students are eligible to apply for TSICET 2016. All the eligible candidates those who are interested may apply for TSCET 2016 Entrance exam through online on or before last date. Read more at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/TSICET-2016-Notification.pdf
TSICET-2016 Rank Card Will be Available to Download from: 31st May 2016 (Thursday)
TSCET 2016 Important dates :
Date and time of TSCET 2016 exam: 19th May 2016 (From 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)
Date of issue official notification: 28th February 2016 (Sunday)
Online registration starts from: 1st March 2016 (Tuesday)
Last date to online application submissions: 5th April 2016 (Tuesday) (Without fine)
TSICET-2016 Entrance test : 19th May 2016 (Thursday)
Date to issue answer key: 21st May 2016 (Saturday)
Announcement of TSCET 2016 Results / Marti / Rank: 31st May 2016 (Tuesday)
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test shortly known as TSCET
TSCET 2016 conducting by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad
Kakatiya University has successfully conducted ICET in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014 and TSICET-2015
TSCET 2016 conducting for admissions into MBA / MCA Course in TS State.
The Indian Nationals candidates who passed Bachelor Degree with minimum required pass percentage can apply for TSICET 2016 Kakathiya university conducting the TSICET 2016 in 16 various places throughout Telangana State
TSICET 2016 question paper consists of 200 questions and one mark each correct answer (Question paper pattern check below)
The test time duration for 150 minutes and candidates need to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) only
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2016 Notification
The interested candidates who are eligible for TSICET 2016, may check the application procedure at below.
Download Notification at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/TSICET-2016-Notification.pdf
TSICET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant for TSICET 2016 must be Indian nationality, if other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
|The applicant Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.||The applicant Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.|
Examination fee :
TSICET 2016 Online Registration Fee
- For General all candidates : Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 250/-
Payment mode : TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
How to apply for TSICET 2016
The eligible candidates may apply through online mode only for TSICET 2016. Candidates can follow the below mentioned few simple steps in order to fill the TSICET 2016 online registration form.
Steps to online application
Step 1 :
- Logon to : http://www.tsicet.org/Content/frmPaymentProcedure.aspx
- Choose the fee payment mode and click to proceed
- Select the cast Community, fill the other required details to make payment
- After completion of fee payment you will get unique Application No.
- Logon to : http://www.tsicet.org/Content/frmViewPrintSubmittedAppForm.aspx
- Enter your app. No. & dob (or) name, mobile, dob to login
- Upload the scanned photographic & signature to print in student hall ticket
- Fill the required personal details of candidates
- Finally recheck the all fields which enter by you and then click to submit button
- Now you can collect / print the online application form for reference.
Important Dates For online Submission
- Online application starts from : 1st March 2016
- Online registration close to : 5th April 2016 (Without any late fee)
- Last date with a Late fee of Rs. 500 + Registration Fee : 16th April 2016
- Last date with a Late fee of Rs. 2,000 + Registration Fee : 25th April 2016
- Last date with a Late fee of Rs. 5,000 + Registration Fee : 5th May 2016
- Last date with a Late fee of Rs. 10,000 + Registration Fee : 16th May 2016
All the successfully applicants for TSICET 2016 can check their application status through online at http://www.tsicet.org/
The eligible candidates to appear for TSICET 2016 are advised to download their hall ticket through online official website from 29th April 2016 (Friday). Candidates follow the below mentioned few simple steps in order to downloading of TSICET 2016 Hall Tickets easily.
- Logon to : http://www.tsicet.org/
- Look for ICET 2016 Hall ticket and click on it
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Click submit to display your hall ticket
- Now check your hall ticket details such as candidate name, exam center name etc
- Finally take print out the TSICET Hall ticket
- Direct link to downloading of TSICET Hall ticket 2016 will be update here on 29th April 2016 (Tomorrow)
- Candidates have to check their respective exam center name and address in their hall ticket only
- Candidates are required to bring their hall ticket to examination hall, without hall ticket not allowed into examination hall.
The Convener reserves the right to add or delete any centre from the list and allot accordingly:
TSICET 2016 Qualifying Marks
- Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is a state level, pen and paper based entrance test conducting for admission into MBA and MCA courses.
- The MBA / MCA Admissions are purely based on merit in TSICET entrance test 2016
- Qualifying marks in TSICET-2016 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
Question paper pattern
The question paper divided into three parts those are
- Section A : Analytical Ability
- Section B : Mathematical Ability
- Section C : Communication Ability
Time duration of entrance test is 2 and 1/2 Hours (150 minutes)
The question carries maximum of 200 Marks
Medium Of Test:
- Section-A : English & Telugu
- Section-B : English & Telugu
- Section-C : English only
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|(i) Data Sufficiency||20|
|(ii) Problem Solving||55|
|(i) Arithmetical Ability||35|
|(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|(iii) Statistical Ability||10|
|(ii) Business and Computer Terminology||10|
|(iii) Functional Grammar||15|
|(iv) Reading Comprehension||15|
Each correct answer carries 1 mark, Total 200 marks
Qualifying Marks for TSICET 2018
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks). However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed.
TSICET 2016 Ranking
Candidates will be given State-wide ranks in the order of merit at the TSICET – 2016. For the preparation of merit list, in case more than one student scores the same ranks at TSICET, the tie will be resolved as follows:
(i) By considering the marks scored in Section-A
(ii) If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
(iii) If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account the age of the candidate giving the older candidate Priority.
Rank obtained in TSICET-2016 is valid for admission into MBA/MCA Course (Full Time / Part Time / Evening / Distance Mode) of all universities in Telangana State for the academic year 2016-2017 only.
Instructions for candidates :
- Candidates are advised to attend to the examination hall before 30 minutes
- Candidates are directed to carry the following into the examination hall a Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
TSICET 2016 Model paper download at http://www.tsicet.org/pdfs/TSICET2016TestPatern.pdf
Important websites for TSICET 2016 :
|TSICET Official website||www.tsicet.org|
|Kakatiya University website||www.kakatiya.ac.in|
Notification PDF Download at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/TSICET-2016-Notification.pdf
If any candidates have queries on above topic, please in below comment box.