Vellore Institute of Technology going to conduct the Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2016 (computer based test (CBT)) from 6th TO 17th April 2016 at respective examination centers in Vellore, Tamil Nadu for the applications. The candidates who are interested may apply for VITEEE Admissions 2016 from 27th November 2015 to 29th February 2016 either online (or) offline. Through this article you can find More details regarding VITEEE Entrance Exam April 2016 like VITEEE 2016 Admission Notification, Eligibility criteria, Important dates, How to apply (online / Off-line application procedure) & EDIT OPTION for online applicants, VITEEE Question Pattern, Slot Booking and Admit Card downloading procedure, Date of declaration of the results, Cutoff and Merit List, Counselling and Seat Allotment & Classes starting date etc details find from this article, read more below.
Note : Candidates can feel free to ask any doubts on this topic through below comment session. We always available to help for us.
Content of table regarding this post
|Name of University||VIT University, Vellore,
|Name of exam||VITEEE 2016|
|Type of exam||Entrance exam|
|Date of commencement of exams||6th April 2016|
|Date of end of the Examination||17th April 2016|
|Timing for the exams||Session 1: 09:00 am to 11:30 am
Session 2: 12:30 pm to 03:00 pm
Session 3: 04:00 pm to 06:30 pm
|Examination Center||As per Roll No.
Slip & Building Notice
|Maximum Marks||Update soon|
|Date of issue Hall Tickets||Last week of
VIT University, Vellore, T.N. has been conducting the Engineering Entrance Examination for the eligible and interested candidates to admission into Various Undergraduate Engineering (B.E./ B.Tech) regular courses in it. The VITEEE 2016 Entrance conducting for the applicants to intake of eligible/ qualified candidates into UG engineering Regular courses, session 2016-17. The interested candidates for VITEEE Entrance test 2016 may check the eligibility criteria at below.
Admission to VIT’s B. Tech programmers is based on the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE). The exam is a computer based test (CBT) that is held in centers across the country and abroad. Questions are based on the specified syllabus with options to attempt papers in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
VITEEE ’2016 will be held from April 6th (Wednesday) to April 17th (Sunday), 2016. The exams will be conducted in 3 sessions on each day
Eligibility Norms for VITEEE 2016
- The applicant for VITEEE-2016 must have – date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1994
- Candidates should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate) to appearing for the VITEEE in 2016.
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2016.
The interested and eligible persons for VITEEE 2016, may check the important dates for VITEEE – 2016
VITEEE – April 2016 Important Dates
|Issue of VITEEE-2016 Application Forms||27th November 2015|
|Last Date for issue/receipt of Application Forms||29th February 2016|
|Admit card issue date||Last week of March 2016|
|VITEEE 2016 Exam dates||6 to 17 April 2016|
|Date of declaration of the results||Friday April 29, 2016|
|Counselling Dates||In May month|
How to apply:
The VITEEE 2016 applications are able either online (or) off-line applicable. The eligible and interested candidates may apply through online at VIT Official website www.vit.ac.in from 27th November 2015. Offline Application Forms will be available in selected Head Post Offices. The off-line application form need to sent below given address must reach to before last date.
Institutes interested to buy Offline Application forms in Bulk can contact the following persons:
Director – UG Admissions [or] Mr. S. Rajasekar,
Office of Admissions, VIT University,
Vellore – 632014 Contact No. 9884765353
Guidelines to VITEEE ’16 candidates
- Candidates can Edit their submitted online application form (except address column) upto 29th February 2016
- This Edit option is applicable only for online applicants
Note : Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances, hence read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form
VITEEE Question Pattern (Time duration : 2 hours 30 minutes or 150 minutes to attempt the question paper.)
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) Total 125 questions
- 120 questions (Each 40 questions)
- English 5 questions
- PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) Total 125 questions
- 120 questions ( Each 40 questions)
- English 5 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
Admit card downloading procedure
- Open the university website: www.vit.ac.in
- Look for VITEEE Admit card 2016 download page link and access it (If there available)
- Then, enter the application number and the password to view the admit card
- Finally check and take print out the online admit card.
- The direct link for admit card will update soon
Date of declaration of the results, Cutoff and Merit List, Counselling and Seat Allotment & Classes starting date etc details shortly update here. The related candidates who want to know the above information, may update with the university or check this webpage regularly for daily updates.
If any doubts on above topic, please comment us below.